SAU Community

Will R33 S2 4door Head Lights Fit A 2door?

KIRAS

Hey everyone,

i been looking for S2 headlights for a while and i found some for a good price but they are off a 4 Door? will they fit my 2 door???

thanks guys, i know they look different but do you think it will look stupid on a 2 door???? just i can get a pair for a really good price but if its going to look stupid i'll give it a miss!!

It won't look 'stupid' just a little different. Most people wouldn't even notice the difference.

It's not all that hard to take the headlight apart and spray the inside black. You'll probably have to take them apart to clean them sooner or later anyway. I say go for it!

• 5 months later...

i have a set of 4 door headlights on my S1 R33 gtst and they look fkn hawt the silver inners look real good and even creates a better light at night due to a more reflective surface for the light to bounce off

Yeah they will fit but you will need to cut out the centre section of the radiator support where the headlight mounts to it cause the Series 2 Sedan Headlights are just a H4 light bulb a Wedge type park bulb. Then there is a cornering lamp which only came on the sedan, but if your tricky enough you should be able to convert it to the indicator that way if you have or ever fit an aftermarket front bar you dont have to find indicators for it that will look out of place. Also you will have to modify the wiring loom for the headlight to a H4 type connector pin. I did this to my Series 1 Coupe which has a Series 2 front end on it, its easy and yes with help from forum members it can be achieved. if you want a step by step with photos or something PM me and ill see if i can throw something together for you.