SAU Community

going to be a cheap S13 in fowles soon

Hakujin1977

my car, destroyed by an evil saab, has gone to the great nismo garage in the sky... sorry no pics yet but will endeavour to have 'em up asap.

i was coming down commercial rd on tuesday at about 6 and went to turn right into porter st. i moved into the intersection and the light went amber. one car raced through and another (the saab) behind it slowed to stop... or so i thought.

i began to turn and *crunch*. the saab basically t-boned me at 50kmh. scared the sh*t out of the gf who was in the passenger seat.

insurance info swapped, companies called, car inspected, determined a write-off and i'm now waiting for a cheque for about $8k (less my excess of course).

off to check out the classifieds...

"i din't get sh*t"

i said i wanted to make a claim and they aksed if i was ok. i said i was callin' from the morgue...

they told me f**k all. i had to ask 'em everything, if i didn't ask they didn't tell. took 3 days from reporting to the car getting towed (was at my place). i had to prompt the guy to ask for the other drivers details.

better not take so long to get my cheque!!!

it arrived with an aftermarket exhaust and the owner put on 15" roh wheels. i didn't do anything to it.

i have seen a few advertised at around 6k though... depressing for all silvia owners huh? sooo glad i had it insured at agreed value or i'd be getting royally screwed now...