SAU Community

Triple Gauge Cluster R34 Gtt

does any one know where i can get the triple gauge cluster for r34 gtt, but without the gauges installed as i want to put in some of my own, i was thinkin some maybe some defis, and replace the voltmater with an a/f ratio gauge. any opinions?

does any one know where i can get the triple gauge cluster for r34 gtt, but without the gauges installed as i want to put in some of my own, i was thinkin some maybe some defis, and replace the voltmater with an a/f ratio gauge. any opinions?

Hi, why don't you just remove the guage cluster from your console and replace them with your after market ones, the guages in the center console are a 1 piece

r34guagecombo.gif

Hi, why don't you just remove the guage cluster from your console and replace them with your after market ones, the guages in the center console are a 1 piece

r34guagecombo.gif

yeah i guess i could do that but i didn't really want a big gapin hole in the dash while im replacing the gauges, and are they just 60mm gauges?

yeah i guess i could do that but i didn't really want a big gapin hole in the dash while im replacing the gauges, and are they just 60mm gauges?

If you have Hot 4's magazine no# 152 & 153(July 2007) , there is a tech section installing saber guages into the R34 GTT ,step by step, they use the 60mm Saber Guages and they fit perfectly.

If you have Hot 4's magazine no# 152 & 153(July 2007) , there is a tech section installing saber guages into the R34 GTT ,step by step, they use the 60mm Saber Guages and they fit perfectly.

na don't have the magazines, il have to try and find them, i just want to get rid of the crappy standard gauges, thanks heaps for your help

• 2 months later...

If you give up and want the stock R34GTT one with the gauges, theres a brand new one at PowerPlay.

Maybe they'll sell you the cluster? lol

You just after the hood you mean? ~$130 new from Nissan, got one for a mate last year.

If you already have the gauges/hood and want to upgrade guages, just get the Nismo replacement one, should only be a 30 minute changeover instead of messing around with individual gauges.

• 2 years later...

I know i am digging up an extremely old thread, but, what is the actual size of the gauges inside the cluster? 52mm or 60mm? Just am after a definate answer as i am probably misinterpreting what the others have posted.

I, like the OP is planning to use the original housing, and remove the 1 piece cluster and replace it with 3 after market gauges.

Can anyone tell me the size i need to buy to have a perfect fit?

Cheers :)

• 1 year later...