SAU Community

Sau Nsw Texikhana 2008

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Peeps!! :laugh:

I hope to see the ACT SAUers out in force at this event!!

We also need as many helpers as we can and you get rewarded for your efforts please register your interest here :

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/Wa...sw-t207929.html

This is an awesome event and I hope that you guys will spread the word on how much fun it was last time..

I think there will be a fair few NSW peeps invading ACT saturday night :(

Cant wait!!!

Jess :D

Damn it, gonna have to wait till the next one, cant get datto done till tax time.

Bugger, I would really like some good ACT based competition out there this year... Everyone knows that I was 2.5 seconds quicker than Michele and 4 seconds quicker than Reece last year ;)

So what licence do i need and how do it get it???

Is my cams s2 fine?

I am pretty sure that is the L2S licence ;)

Did you pay $82 for the year get a passport book type thing...

You can either purchase a Cams L2S licence but you need to be a member of a club

Or

Purchase a AASA licenc-e on- the day and it last you all year

Bugger, I would really like some good ACT based competition out there this year... Everyone knows that I was 2.5 seconds quicker than Michele and 4 seconds quicker than Reece last year ;)

I too would like to see this!!

ACT vs NSW ;)

its just the speed one so from what your saying its fine. :(

Yes, your L2S is fine.

Because SAU is CAMS affiliated, I think you will find they can issue licences on the day for those who don't have licences yet. L2S is the best value licence if you want to do other events, but if you're not doing anything else, you might need to discuss a cheaper option with SAU like L2 or AASA.

(I'm basing this on what we can do at SDMA and haven't confirmed with SAU).

I too would like to see this!!

ACT vs NSW :P

last year there were only 5 or 6 ACT members and about 35 NSW... How would it work if its the same this year?

Im going for the "Fastest R32 Gtst" title again this year... But I think that Reece will be in his R32 this time and not the Starlet so there could be some stiff competition. :D

got another question, since a racing licence is required as well as a helmet, does that mean a fire extinguisher is needed as well?

Last year there wasnt a fire extinguisher required, I cant see it being any different this year... But they're a good thing to have so it cant hurt.