SAU Community

Sau Nsw Texikhana 2008

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Turns out new QFM's on the front for me instead, backs were still useable. Shop didn't seem to think much of the bendix pads on the front of the car lol.

Hopefully I won't get all that brake squeal and fade I got at the end of the back track last time.

4 Days to go :thumbsup:

AASA doesn't need you to be a member of a cams affiliated club, so you just sign your life away on the day I believe... worst case scenario, you sign up to SAU:NSW on the day anyway :thumbsup: But I will have someone clarify that in a tick...

license on the day is no worries, wether you want CAMS or AASA. Helmets can vary normally anywhere between $200 to $400 I think... You could always organise to borrow one off a mate and make sure they are on the back track while you are on the skidpan ;)

AASA doesn't need you to be a member of a cams affiliated club, so you just sign your life away on the day I believe... worst case scenario, you sign up to SAU:NSW on the day anyway ;) But I will have someone clarify that in a tick...

license on the day is no worries, wether you want CAMS or AASA. Helmets can vary normally anywhere between $200 to $400 I think... You could always organise to borrow one off a mate and make sure they are on the back track while you are on the skidpan :P

Hello my close but not quite mexican friends.. :thumbsup:

AASA is a completely different license to CAMS.. They work in the same way but with AASA you do not need to be a member of any club.

You can apply for the AASA on the day. We can also take membership forms & payments on the day as well as CAMS license provided that you are a member of a CAMS affiliated club.

Depends which motorcycle shops you have down in Canberra but open face start at around $60 closed face go from around $90 - $1400

BTW sent off my SAU NSW membership form, sent my payment off last weekend.

Cheers, I will be check the accounts tonight and the last check will be on the Saturday morning.

Anyone up for meetin up at the museum first (act people that is) and then cruise to Sutton driver training centre? or should we just turn up at random times?

I don't know maybe leave the museum around 7:30-7:40 to get to sutton around 7:50-8am, some people paying on the day need to be there by 7:45am to register, and we need to be there the latest at 8am. I'm easy either way.

I think I'll just meet everyone out there, there's no point for me to drive in to the city and then back out towards Queanbeyan... Plus I want to get as much sleep as possible :bunny:

Hey all

Considering coming along, car needs a bit of work at the moment, so we'll see. This event is soooo much fun though, might see if i can borrow the folks GTS-T or perhaps as a last resort the ol' Alfa GTV6. I'll post up tomorrow if i'm coming along. It would be great to catch up with everyone as i've been somewhat dormant on the forums/events for a bit.