SAU Community

Cruise 26th April East Suburbz

MUZT3K

hey guys, CAJFLY is going to send me a route map he created to mt dandenoong hopefully somtime before the cruise and il post it up as soon as i get it =]

Edited by MUZT3K

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey guys, CAJFLY is going to send me a route map he created to mt dandenoong hopefully somtime before the cruise and il post it up as soon as i get it =]

sent it to u in a PM MUZT3K

ok here is a ruff description of the map i wrote up let me know wat u guys think....

tram rd onto eastern

then onto springvale rd to the monash then wellington rd then napoleon rd to the very end then left onto burwood hwy then right onto mt dandy tourist rd. then up the mountain.

hi,

whilst on these events you should remember its not a race, but more a fun social event. you should drive to your ability and what you are comfortable with. everyone has a turbocharger and a car that makes turbo noises so theres no need to demonstrate that every second on the cruise. i wont be attending the cruise nor should i be preaching here how to drive on an event such as this but just keep in mind and stay safe. i have been on a personal event where someone has come into trouble and rolled their car, the person in question was in hospital for 3 months with neck and shoulder serious injuries so keep this in mind. if you feel like you are lagging behind or cant keep up just back off a little and let other guys pass, theres no harm or hard feelings etc. dont push it just to keep up with quicker cars or to be the hero. no one wants a cruise to end up where everyone stops and the police or tow truck are called cos someone came off and hit something etc.

be safe and have fun

hi,

whilst on these events you should remember its not a race, but more a fun social event. you should drive to your ability and what you are comfortable with. everyone has a turbocharger and a car that makes turbo noises so theres no need to demonstrate that every second on the cruise. i wont be attending the cruise nor should i be preaching here how to drive on an event such as this but just keep in mind and stay safe. i have been on a personal event where someone has come into trouble and rolled their car, the person in question was in hospital for 3 months with neck and shoulder serious injuries so keep this in mind. if you feel like you are lagging behind or cant keep up just back off a little and let other guys pass, theres no harm or hard feelings etc. dont push it just to keep up with quicker cars or to be the hero. no one wants a cruise to end up where everyone stops and the police or tow truck are called cos someone came off and hit something etc.

be safe and have fun

great point Paul, just to let everyone know as paul said hang back a lil its no race we wont get to the top of the mountain and leave b4 u get there so no need to rush. just take it at a pace that u are comftable wif. if u get stuck at lights or sumfin give sum1 up front a call and im sure people would be more than happy to pull over or even slow down and wait for ya.

Hey Guys,

Im a deffinate maybe for this love to meet all you guys im just havin a problem wit my car if its sorted by tommorrow il go....

Thanks

Dion

Hey Guys,

Im a deffinate maybe for this love to meet all you guys im just havin a problem wit my car if its sorted by tommorrow il go....

Thanks

Dion

whats the problem wif ur car mate??

after skye high im gonna go there for one:D u up for that??

I Might be DEPENDING on my petrol hahaha. considing using a whole tank yesterday *sigh* your lucky, you and skycab live like 2 minutes from it.. bastards.. lol but i might. there awesome hahaha