Nepean Dam Cruise

Travis32

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i dunno, i was just feeling the vibes on the last cruise .... your a skyline girl, im a skyline guy, you do the math :)

no thanks.

im not very good at math.

are u? you do the math.

well so far count me in and yeah it is a good idea for the newy guys to crusie down together any ideas where should meet maybe wallsend twin servo's ?

hey. i'm just new to the forum. and just found this thread. the cruise sounds good to me. i am also from newie. i have a '96 R33 GTS-T. i have a mate who also has a skyline and his bro has a liberty (turbo). i emailed them the thread so they know about it too. if the cruise is still on and there is a bunch from newie, and i have nothing on that day, i keen to go for a drive. let us know....

cheers

hey. i'm just new to the forum. and just found this thread. the cruise sounds good to me. i am also from newie. i have a '96 R33 GTS-T. i have a mate who also has a skyline and his bro has a liberty (turbo). i emailed them the thread so they know about it too. if the cruise is still on and there is a bunch from newie, and i have nothing on that day, i keen to go for a drive. let us know....

cheers

Hey michael ,

Welcome to the forum , Travis32 guy who is organising the cruise is from Newie , i think you guys should all meet up from there and meet us sydney people then go from there , And yeah bring all your friends all cars are welcome but we are obviously mainly looking for skylines ...

See you there..

Joeyz, what are you implying ? .... that im being desperate for asking about Anna? shame on you ! i think shes a gorgeous girl ............... sorry Mr Brad Pitt

Joey... Brad Pitt..

id prefer Joey, coz he drive a skyline, not a good looking one but still catches my drift :wub:

Gday im just interested in seeing who'd be interested in goin for a cruise to the nepean dam.At the damn they have a big parking area nice scenery picnic area with bbqs n tables n stuff.So if any Body is interested plz post reply

Date: Sunday 11th of May 2008

Hey, just wondering, i think the 11th is mothers day. would that mean some people won't be able to make it?

Hey, just wondering, i think the 11th is mothers day. would that mean some people won't be able to make it?

Mothers day or skyline cruise?Hmmm Which one? Personally id prefer to go on a skyline cruise.I hope ppl will still come so yeh more ppl the merrier

Edited by Travis32