Nepean Dam Cruise

Travis32

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hey guys sorry count me out my car is going to the panel shop to get my kit fitted and the car to be resprayed.....so count my skyline out.....i would come but i would be in my daily sh**box Daewoo Leganza LOL it would be funny seeing a daewoo try to keep up with a GTR LOL i will be at the next one wen my car is done hope you guys have a great day out

Hey travis is there any news on a meet up point for newcastle ???

Just waiting to find out mate ill let ya know

hey travis, im sorry to say but i wont be able to attend this sunday ;) i have a mothers day bbq thingy that i must attend to so yeah. ohh well next time hope every1 has a gudd day :D

hey travis, im sorry to say but i wont be able to attend this sunday :rofl: i have a mothers day bbq thingy that i must attend to so yeah. ohh well next time hope every1 has a gudd day :w00t:

John .... make sure your on the next cruise....

Do we have an estimated amount of people coming., travis any idea ???

John .... make sure your on the next cruise....

yeah i really wanted to go to this 1 but u know how it is.. neways moei ill c u at the next one 4 sure mate :w00t:

hey travis sorry to keep bugging ya but i need to know a meet up point. I don't know my way around sydney at all. So if ya can tell organise a meet up point for newcastle people i appreated it thanks.