Nepean Dam Cruise

Travis32

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hey travis sorry to keep bugging ya but i need to know a meet up point. I don't know my way around sydney at all. So if ya can tell organise a meet up point for newcastle people i appreated it thanks.

Hey scottie,Travis32 told me to tell ya that his internet has died thats why he hasnt gotten back to ya but the usual meeting point is the twin caltex servo's on the F3.Still tryin to get the people from up there so we aint sure just yet what the go is.

Yeah thats what i thought but i would like to know a time and where abouts at the caltex servos like out the back of the truck servo or around at macca's i am still keen for a drive trying to get a mate to bring his sr20 blue bird for a run but i don't know yet. But i am coming no matter what.

Yeah whats the go, Ive got Like 6 Cars lined up , Probably wont be having a BBQ But up for a drive and a bit of a hang out , Is everyone still going ???

hey mate thats awesome that u got 6 cars ay.As far as i know everyone is still up for it.I know i am.So yeh be good man if every one still comes.Sucks that we had a few pull out but that was kinda expected.Ill cya tomorrow ay

hey mate thats awesome that u got 6 cars ay.As far as i know everyone is still up for it.I know i am.So yeh be good man if every one still comes.Sucks that we had a few pull out but that was kinda expected.Ill cya tomorrow ay

Hey TRAVIS what an awesome cruise.

Sorry for coming late!!!

Anyways mate ur a champ for organising it!!!!

Hope u have a nice safe drive home!!

PICS PPL!!!!

Hey TRAVIS what an awesome cruise.

Sorry for coming late!!!

Anyways mate ur a champ for organising it!!!!

Hope u have a nice safe drive home!!

PICS PPL!!!!

Yeah Cruise Was great , Im waiting for Photos too , Not Many Cars , but Geez cars that were there made A PRESENSE !!!!! Most were GTR'S

I wonder were everyone else was ? lol ....

Thanks to Travis Good stuff Champ... see you on the next cruise..

hey everyone.Thanks too those who came.I appreciate it.As was stated in previous post we didnt have that many cars but the cars we had were awesome.So where was everyone.I'll post up pics when my net is working.N guess what? No police Attention.So i hope yas had a good day.We'll organse another one soon n hope that more ppl attend.

hey everyone.Thanks too those who came.I appreciate it.As was stated in previous post we didnt have that many cars but the cars we had were awesome.So where was everyone.I'll post up pics when my net is working.N guess what? No police Attention.So i hope yas had a good day.We'll organse another one soon n hope that more ppl attend.

Yeah for sure!!!

Next time if its not on a FAMILY day (Mothers Day) im sure everyone will attend

It was good drive with no hassle what so ever!!

Thought we would have some police harrassment.

Also no LOSER other ppl ( u know what i mean)

Thanks Travis.

Everycar was HOT today.

Even the EXCEL that was taking our pics

Edited by GTR32X

looks like you guys had an awesome cruise !!! some of those pics are really good, that 32 gtr with the single is hot .

btw are they rays on your car GTR-32X...? whats done to it ?

Yeah champ sure are RAYS!! TE37!!

not much cuzzzsshhh!!

U WANNA GO OR WHAT? U WANNA GO????