Milage: 6X XXXkm

Transmission: 6-speed

Colour: Pearl White

Complied?

RWC supplied?

Currently registered? Yes till April 2009

Price: $26000

Comments / Modifications:

This is my Nissan s15 for sale. As you can see from the pictures it is a standard japanese spec 184kw s15 with the factory aero kit which includes that sexy front bar, nice skirts and rear pods. Also from the factory is that exhaust metal thingi and some windor rain guards.

The only modifications to the car is an apexi air filter, and an hks ssqv2 that were installed about 3 months ago. I still have the stock parts so you can change it back to stock if you wish. It also has an alarm.

I bought this car about a year ago from Otomobile Shoppe in Homebush. It has been serviced regularly at Pro concept and I think I have the service log book if I can find it. I am the first owner of this car in Australia and nothing has gone wrong with it ever since I bought it. As a stock car, it is 100% reliable and I use it about 3/4 times a week as a daily car just to get to work/uni.

When I bought the car, I added an extended 3 year warranty package which goes with the car. That means if something breaks on it such as the turbo blows or your engine dies etc, you can claim it on the warranty without spending anything. I have all the paperwork you need for that. It provides you with a good peace of mind and although the car is reliable if anything goes wrong with it, all can be fixed without having to spend anything.

The reason I'm selling is because I am going overseas to study in a few months so I'm giving myself plenty of time to sell. As such, I'm not in a hurry and wish to find a good owner for this wonderful vehicle.

The car also comes with a year rego!

Feel free to e-mail me at [email protected] or phone 0414 580 898 if you have any questions as I don't use this forum anymore.

GC

post-32189-1207549206_thumb.jpg

post-32189-1207549253_thumb.jpg

post-32189-1207549295_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...