SAU Community

What Is Your Most Hated Car On Melbourne Roads?

adznight

Was driving to work this morning and saw a tricked up Mitsubishi Lancer with the typical Evolution body kit, some kind of crappy pink/purple paint and chrome rims and I thought to myself "I REALLY hate those cars". Don't know what it is but they just plain piss me off. Now don't get too serious on me, I'm jut taking the piss here. Got me thinking, I wonder what kind of cars everyone else hates and why, here is my example -

Name - 1997-2001 Mitsubishi Lancer Gli (with hektik body kit)

Why I hate them - I don't mind them un-modded but HATE them with tacked on body kits, too many hero's drive them (and think they look good in them). I also hate the fact that everyone that mods them seems to think they sound awesome with those over sized cannon exhaust that drone like a trumpet.

buddyhalfbar.jpg

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate Mistubishi FTO's because there shit

I hate Mitsubishi Cordias because people think there fast

I also hate Commodores with gay loud exhausts because people think there fast

Camry.

Bonus points: Sportivo.

My theory is that Camrys must be SO incredibly brilliant when you're actually in one that you forget the outside world exists. Because as far as I can tell Camry drivers have no idea there is anyone else on the road, or that there is even a road at all.

And sportivo drivers have that, plus when they do notice you trying to get past, they think "ah-hah! I paid for all the extra HP the stickers provide, I'm gonna show this guy how it's done!". Then you're stuck behind a moron erratically braking to 5kmph for corners / sitting on the speed limit in the right lane at every overtaking opportunity.

Oh son of rajab I hate Camrys.

I hate...awww how I hate!!!

Non model specific hatred......any car sitting in the right hand lane, any hypercolored/camelion p.o.s regardless of make/model and any Van-4wd that you can't see over or around. Also pretty much any re-badged car..korean holden anyone?

Edited by madbung

I hate...awww how I hate!!!

Non model specific hatred......any car sitting in the right hand lane, any hypercolored/camelion p.o.s regardless of make/model....

Have you seen VSPEC-34's car? im sure you would change your mind.

+1 for hektik lancers.

Also Hyudai Excel Drivers that go full hektik like lancer drivers. ESPECIALLY those that drive with that annoying red rear fog light on all the time!