SAU Community

What Is Your Most Hated Car On Melbourne Roads?

adznight

I also hate anything that is painted in those bright pastel colors (green, pink, orange, ect). People who pay 5k for something that makes their car look like it got violated by a bunch of acid popping rave monkeys should be shot!

Gold TDI's really piss me off too! THEY GET 1100km/tank FFS!!!!!

And finally anything which is riced. be it a commy sporting clear tail lights (whoever makes those manky ones for VR/VS's I'll find you!!!) or a skyline with a shopping list. Do those sorts of people not have mates who who can set them straight? Or do they honestly think it gets the chicks frothing at the....?

End Rant

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I probably hate riced up skylines with dickhead drivers behind the wheel most because it gives the rest of us without a riced up skyline a bad name (ricers/hoons). Next would be car's with an exhaust too big for its engine because it sounds gay, but the driver thinks he's cool.

I just hate cars with ugly chrome sunken wheels on any car in general.

i hate almost all 4wd's they think they own the roads and you cant see past them they are annoying when your pulling out of a parking spot because you cant see and they are soooooooo slow, they rarely do the speed limit and they never move over, i have heaps more reasons why i hate them but ill be hear forever. the only one i like is the land rover sport i think, it was at the motor show. i just hate them so much though i wish they would all go and die.

i hate the people with the chev badges on there cars it just goes to show they dont like holden at all they just want a chev and this is as close as they will ever get lol.

just the other day i saw a new holden with a cannon muffler on it i was laughing all the way home.

Any Hummer except for the H1... I shouldn't need to explain why

BMW X5's... they are the ugliest cars ever made... closely followed by the Cayenne... watching 5ft tall women trying to drive, park and climb into one is funny............... and scary

what about X3s?

any 4wd trucks for me also.

f**kers

I also hate the fact that everyone that mods them seems to think they sound awesome with those over sized cannon exhaust that drone like a trumpet.

and even worse, are the automatic ones fitted with an aftermarket 'zorst :cool:

im sorry ill put my cat back in for u bitch :cool:

lol i hate those rear fog lights

they piss me offf sooooo bad wen they leave them on

Haha, rear fog lights? I should turn the one on my R33 on just to annoy you, lol :D

Riced up excels are pretty annoying, and most standard cars with really large cannons (they're loud AND slow...).

i hate almost all 4wd's they think they own the roads and you cant see past them they are annoying when your pulling out of a parking spot because you cant see and they are soooooooo slow, they rarely do the speed limit and they never move over, i have heaps more reasons why i hate them but ill be hear forever. the only one i like is the land rover sport i think, it was at the motor show. i just hate them so much though i wish they would all go and die.

i hate the people with the chev badges on there cars it just goes to show they dont like holden at all they just want a chev and this is as close as they will ever get lol.

just the other day i saw a new holden with a cannon muffler on it i was laughing all the way home.

what he said. seeing muddy tyres on a 4wd is rare nowadays. not being able to see anything at all cos you're behind one is all too common

* anything with FF drivetrain - there's no fun or performance.

* commodores - especially the P platers who drive around on king super lows, auto, with their Fusion special 15" sub cranking, tachos hanging everywhere, thinking their car will run you off the road.

* non-turbo imports - simply because i'm a forced induction enthusiast.

* VL turbos - such a shame a good engine went into a holden

* and most of all... people who mock up skylines or rice them out. sell it and buy yourself a lancer!

my2c :)

Dont live in melborne but go there from time to time.. But.

+ 1 for hektik lancers

+ 1 for camry's

GRRRRRR!!! When I first got my car (lil ford fiesta thing... ghey but w/e) the first week I had my Ps went out driving and got side swiped by sum asian lady in a camry.... MOST. ANNOYING. THING. EVER.

Except for people who pick on P-platers

Edited by SkyGirlRabz

every ford falcon ever made (except ba's and xy gt's)

every bmw 318i with drivers flooring em/very annoying exhaust note/slowest car on earth

all trucks

all 4wd's

and anything with an sr20

I agrre with that one adz. But to add to that one have you ever noticed how the holden utes also are almost always driven by youngish white guys who seem to think those utes make them look super tough! I swear every guy driving those utes likes to look around and give tough looks.

then they try to cut off the stagea then find out it isnt a volvo :)

or run me off of the lights and get left for dead and they're gf's laugh at them getting owned by a volvo.

Dont live in melborne but go there from time to time.. But.

+ 1 for hektik lancers

+ 1 for camry's

GRRRRRR!!! When I first got my car (lil ford fiesta thing... ghey but w/e) the first week I had my Ps went out driving and got side swiped by sum asian lady in a camry.... MOST. ANNOYING. THING. EVER.

Excpet for people who pick on P-platers

and people who put their P plates on the body of the car and not on the windscreen !!! DOES MY HEAD IN ! :D

and people who put their P plates on the body of the car and not on the windscreen !!! DOES MY HEAD IN ! :D

Yeah, wtf is up with that?

Stick it on the fkn window you tool, how hard is it?