SAU Community

What Is Your Most Hated Car On Melbourne Roads?

adznight

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

any car with

Greddy + Apexi + Trust stickers.

OMG @ e/hillz this Silvia with all three... not small ones

like masssiiiive ones

:@:@

Ahhh yes, that brings me to another point, cars like Magna's Carmy's and Holden's with Apexi, HKS etc. stickers on them. Seriously wtf!? Do you have a gear knob on there or something? I think most ppl would agree to wear a sticker on a car you've at least gotta have some serious parts on there yeah?

theres a Bunch of them,,,but 1 that comes to mind is that UGLY ASS KA laser by ford

man that is the ugliest thing EVER stoopid looking thing i just want to kick it.

in Sydney, we got a killer Lancer....haha

its the same shape as the yellow lancer from post 1

its got full evo bodykit

chameleon paint job

guages allover the shop

#plates EVO-68U

not real let alone turbo'd

how can people seriously live with themselves?

I cant believe no one has lost it about those Ford Territory kents.. FARKKKKIN hell.. however i am willing to through all 4x4s into that catagery, its just the Territory owners pay 50k less to look like a FLOG...

the shit makes me cry.. i work near toorak, so i cry a bit :laugh:

The best are the 4cyl 4x4s like the Misti Outlanders.. LOL.. 4cyl ffs, i dont reckon it would 4x4 up a gutter

People braking on the freeway pisses me off... Think about it fags! If everyone didnt pre-emptivly brake on every f*kn corner we would get places a lot quicker!!

And if i let you through a small gap in the road and you dont wave by the time you get to my quater panel, im gunna flip the bird at you. Its my new thing for all the f*ks that freak on you cos your in a skyline so much that they cant be polite when your doing the right thing.

LOL, the list of cars just coming to mind that make me fume is rediculous. I need to stop now or i will be on here all night.. :P

Happy Friday arvo drive home everyone! lawl :D

Nissan Plusar with a NISMO Sticker on the back

Nissan Plusar SSS

Riced up older model Honda Accords / (New and Old) Lancers / Excels / Preludes / Civics Commodores and Fords

Cars with gauges that does not function

Hummers with all the chrome junk

Ford Territory Turbos = Ultimate Hoon Soccer Mum car!

Commie SS ute drivers, just can't help but have to show off. A Lamborghini Diablo was driving behind me in my GTR and the SS saw us both and had to start zooming past us cutting everyone off just to get in front of us :(

Silvia S13 q's

WRX wankers (Some, not all)

Rich kids in their mums BMW 318i

Arrogent 300C drivers

4WD that never see the dirt

A guy in his Lancer with his MySpace web address stuck on his rear side panels... GTFO!

Edited by (00)SKYLINE(00)

Commie SS ute drivers, just can't help but have to show off. A Lamborghini Diablo was driving behind me in my GTR and the SS saw us both and had to start zooming past us cutting everyone off just to get in front of us :huh:

They like to do that alot >_>"

Was going to airport with my mum in my car last month and at the traffic light some SS guy was trying to do a drift around the lights, what a loser :(. We were both like WTF, he trying to kill himself or what?

Rich kids in their mums BMW 318i

Well obviously, their mums are not as rich as they think, coz 318's are cheap crap.

If I was going to be a tool & show off, I would atleast make sure my mum can afford a 335 or M3.

A guy in his Lancer with his MySpace web address stuck on his rear side panels... GTFO!

OMFG :D

A Lamborghini Diablo was driving behind me in my GTR and the SS saw us both and had to start zooming past us cutting everyone off just to get in front of us :(
us? LOL... there was no us, there was just a Lamborghini.

You know what I hate, people in 15 year old Skylines that think they have an exotic.

Edited by Laurence

Hate any car that has been riced up/distastefully modified.

Hate N/A 4 cylinders with big exhausts, sounds like a fart.

HATE those cheap tacky chrome rims... hub caps look better.

I'd have to say that I also hate cars with "shopping lists" on them...

Good one tiger... ...let the world know what mods you go so they can work out how much they can make when they jack your car!!!...

I want to get the guys at CarX make me up a shopping list... ...but it would say "Apples" in stead of "Apex"... ..."Milk" and not "HKS"... ..."Mizo" for "Nismo"... ...etc...

Not specifically a car, but drivers who yet let in, or pull over to allow thru first on a tight road with cars parked on kerb and they don't even show the courtesy of a wave to say "thanks". That's my hugest pet hate! Such as easily done & near effortless gesture of human repect and decency.

BMW drivers appear to be the bigest offenders, followed closely by stuck up looking euro SUV drivers.

I just bird them now if I don't get a motion of thanks.

us? LOL... there was no us, there was just a Lamborghini.

You know what I hate, people in 15 year old Skylines that think they have an exotic.

And when did I say my car was an exotic..? Its a total different car to a Lamborghini.

And thats what happend on the road at the time.

Thats out of my control if a Lamborghini pulls up behind me and starts to follow.

I was not going to try and speed off, I rather have a nice glance at his car whilst driving and check it out.

And the SS ute driver just could not help himself but had to speed up.

They like to do that alot >_>"

Was going to airport with my mum in my car last month and at the traffic light some SS guy was trying to do a drift around the lights, what a loser :) . We were both like WTF, he trying to kill himself or what?

Well obviously, their mums are not as rich as they think, coz 318's are cheap crap.

If I was going to be a tool & show off, I would atleast make sure my mum can afford a 335 or M3.

OMFG :laugh:

Ppfffttt... Cuz the SS guy is mad C**t with a 5.7lt if not 6lt V8 bla bla bla number one big man on the road Whaoo!! LOL!

Ppl think their rich in a BMW 318i, then hang out at Maccas showing off to their friends... "Oh fully sick bro" it's a convertible too!! OMG!

YES! Sad mutha f**king MySpace ppl and all that Face Book garbage.