SAU Community

Pictures of your oil cooler?

Guest Z1 Performance

Guest Z1 Performance

For those running an external oil cooler, mind posting some pictures of where you have it mounted?

Also, while we are a perforamance parts vendor, I have never seen an HKS, ARC or GReddy/Trust oil cooler in person - are these really any difference between those and a B&M or Fluidyne cooler? I have teh ability and parts to do all the braided lines myself, so that part is easy, jsut wondering if the coolers themselves really differ much in terms of quality.

Thanks

To be honest with you, i have seen a fluidyne and a HKS item in the flesh. And the fluidyne looks of a much higher build quality than the HKS item.

cant comment about the B&M..

cheers,

Trev

Guest Z1 Performance

I know B&M offers the oil coolers as well, as we have had some orders on them

The thing that got me was the price difference is staggering - I can get the Fluidyne's for around $200, Mocal for about the same, B&M is only around $100!

Meanwhile HKS and GReddy are, well, far far more $$.

ARC is another league altogether - I know they make top notch items, but not sure its worth all the extra price for what I need to accomplish.

Adam

• 2 weeks later...

I meant to reply to this and forgot about it until now, anyway here's my Trust cooler. I'm happy with it, the series II bumper provided a great place to mount it.

Bumper off: