SAU Community

Link Aftermarket Plug In Ecu

does any1 want this ecu or not??????? it cost $680 in the same condition hasnt been used since than. WORTH $1000 WILL MAKE YOUR CAR FAST!!!!!!!!!

If i cant sell it soon ill just keep it as a spare incase somethig ever goes wrong with mine. SERIOUSLY CHEAP

Im keen to take it off your hands! PM sent :D

hi mate

just curious why do you have 2 ecu's anyways?

i have two coz i thought 1 was stuffed but link new zealand sent it back and tested it is fine, it was my wiring that was stuffed. it sold on ebay but the guy had a gtr so it wouldnt suit and asked me nicely if id relist it, so i relisted it and got his positive feedback for the $10 it cost me, thanks for telling me im trying to sell something not right, i dont have a bluetooth piece on the computer so i couldnt upload the photo from my fone, and i told u i would send a picture just i need to borrow a mates camera. THE SERIAL NUMBER IS LINK GTST 160806and it is a gts 312 ecu, so if you like to check anything about it please feel free before trying to stop a sale. I hope someone else wants it anyway coz i wouldnt sell it to you for writing that. Id rather throw it away . Thanks It cost me $680 too if you checked that on ebay, and i will let it go for $400.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...