SAU Community

Garage 419 Boasts Of Gtr Ugliness

CONRAD

If that's the best Mr Angry can come up with, may I suggest he be renamed Mr Bambi. can you imagine Nissan giving a numbnut like that a test drive...I don't think so!.

*knock him out please.

"it looks like a nissan maxima"

"a fat pig in a wedding dress"

i wonder what he drives?

Edited by Owgasm

He's the same guy that blew his load all over the 1 series BMW... he has a well known bias towards german cars.

my god, is he gay?? who the hell blows their load over a 1 series? over a 3 series, yes I can relate, over a 5 series I can even understand. I can go so far as to understand blowing your load over 6 and 7 series.......but a 1 series? That is PISS WEAK!!!

Hahahahaha

As much as I cant stand the fanboy mentality where the GTR can do no wrong... That is just a piss poor argument at absolute best.

'What do you think of the new GTR?'

'Its pretty ugly'

'Well it has been mopping the floor with pretty much everything that goes against it, runs 11s factory, 3.3sec 0-100...?'

'Uhhh yeah... but its ugly?'

Top reasoning right there you f**king knob jockey lol

You are always going to get the negs. No matter what you do. Whilst the car doesnt look like a ferarri or a diablo it must be said that the looks department is the only area these guys can really shitcan the gtr.

The performance figures are not subjective, Time and again the car proves that it can deliver so how do you pick on it, Easy, Call it ugly.

It wouldnt matter if it was a porka, a vette, a ferarri or whatever. No matter how good it is there will always be a fan boy from another marque to find a way to degrade it. Human nature folks.

p.s. The guy is a wombat.

It beats all rivals..in the US and Europe...it is even named best super car in some magazines....

It has no(not today anyway)opposition and has created its own category

I would like one for my garage.....

Yeah"but its ugly" ????? I like the looks and really "Who gives a F#$k" wanker :)

lol saw that last week and ye laughed

one thing though why do they keep calling it a super car?? "nissan built an ugly super car" "iv always said this to everybody it dosnt have a super car feel to it, it dosnt have the fender flares and the cool interior"

just to clarify the GTR is not a super car right???

and this tool is basing his whole opinion cause it dosnt look like a super car...

someone shoot him now lol

lol saw that last week and ye laughed

one thing though why do they keep calling it a super car?? "nissan built an ugly super car" "iv always said this to everybody it dosnt have a super car feel to it, it dosnt have the fender flares and the cool interior"

just to clarify the GTR is not a super car right???

and this tool is basing his whole opinion cause it dosnt look like a super car...

someone shoot him now lol

The GTR just took a massive dump on all the super cars out there with enough left over for his face.

my god, is he gay?? who the hell blows their load over a 1 series? over a 3 series, yes I can relate, over a 5 series I can even understand. I can go so far as to understand blowing your load over 6 and 7 series.......but a 1 series? That is PISS WEAK!!!

You know - you're not being any different here to what this idiot was being.

I've just come back from the Nurburgring where my car was a 1 Series BMW and it was a cracker of a car.

This is the 135i - which if you don't know is the Twin Turbo 3.0L Inline 6 jobby (same engine as the 335i) which does 0-100km/hr in 5.2s. No doubt what he was blowing his load over.

Now I'm not saying its in the same league as the R35 GT-R because it's not - but chances are it would rip the doors off most GTST's going around and overall I can see how someone who wants a RWD rocket out of the box would be excited by this car. I sure liked it!

But I'm not defending this idiot - just pointing out not be one yourself.