SAU Community

Plastic Chroming Electroplating @ Unbeatable Prices., Chroming Interior Plastics,grills, All Plastics!

Located in Melbourne.

Offering Plastic chroming to Vehicle interior plastics!

Chrome,gold,brass what ever look you are looking for we can offer it.

DONT go and pay $3000.00 for your interior plastics to be chromed...

we have unbeatable prices with pictures available of past jobs we have done.

contact on 0401 760 403

or just send a pm.

no job too big or small from clusters to Bentley grills.

if its plastic we will bling it up!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Hey Guys,  Tickled to see a handful of forums still alive and well out on the interwebs. Found myself backtracking to a lot of technical info when troubleshooting my RB20 swapped S13 and kept winding up here so figured I'd join rather than lurk. I've also got a 92 Galant VR-4 and an Audi TT to round out the stable. 
    • I speak from experience, because my driveway is DEFINITELY not flat, and all 4 corners of the car sit completely independently from one another. It's bad enough it makes me guess everything, fender flares being the most common example, every single tyre sits different in the guard. I've learned to just go OH WELL and pretend not to see it and assuming it's fine. That said, unless you see your car on the alignment machine to soothe your brain you may forever also suffer this pain lol
    • Thanks guys, I wasn't trying to dial in any kind of accurate alignment, I was just trying to stop my guard from shaving my tyre. Can't tell you how often I visually compare each side of my car. Few motorsport joints in Brookvale, I'll head down there.
    • What fuel are you using?
    • I use the flattest and most level piece of concrete I have. And then I shim the tyres on the low side of that with sheets of plywood to level the car. The right amount is easily found with a 2m straight edge and a level or digital angle finder. I use both the spirit level and the same digital angle finder I use to measure the camber. Gives a zero check on the angle finder right at the start.