SAU Community

hi I am looking for either a r33 gtst or a supra to import (based on which one I will find better price and package for)

So I am in need of an importer. I have had a look at J-spec imports but they didnt have any good supras around, so do you guys know any other good importers?

Please keep in mind that we only list a small sample of what we have access to on our website as a sample for you to see. This list is usually what we are asked for frequently, but if you are after something specific then you need to let us know what you are looking for so we can search around all of our other sources for possibly suitable cars. We have acccess to more than 150 various Supra's alone just to give you an idea of what we can show you if you ask!!

Please keep in mind that we only list a small sample of what we have access to on our website as a sample for you to see. We have acccess to more than 150 various Supra's alone just to give you an idea of what we can show you if you ask!!

:P ok, I didnt know that. So how do I ask you to show me the whole list?

Edited by -=MC=- Coolio

• 3 weeks later...

if you dun mind travelling id recommend JapStyle in Liverpool sydney. I got my Skyline from them, they have a nice yard with quality cars. Make sure you speak to Loc, they have a website too, PM if you want more details.