SAU Community

R33 last Friday at Bunnings

Stang

on that note, now i know why these dealers [north east road ones] sells imports at the price they so, due to modds. btw has anyone seen the black gt t 34, i think it is, at motorcity. nice goes for there blue flared gtr rear gtst skyline.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

howdy. I went to redline on nth. east rd when I was looking for a car. Turns out one of the sales dudes there is someone we know's uncle. All I can say is we knew his nephew, and he still tried to shaft us. I wouldn't recommend going there to buy a car coz of the arrogance the sales guy. He treated me like i didnt have the cash. Yeah - like I was a FUCN DREAMER. FIK it steams me when you get arse oles like that. Oh well his loss - I had 17k on me (in the bank) that he didnt get. :D

Originally posted by TIMMMAYYY

Stang I think most skylines hav traction problems in 1st gear

Well yes, let me elaborate. We test drove 5 or 6 other R33s before he bought this one, none of them squirmed around like this car does just on a roll. As for standing starts...his first drag (with four decent sized guys in the car) involved half a turn of opposite lock and 20 meter long thick black marks. :uh-huh: But then we found out there was an undercover cop behind us at the time...:eek:

Yep Bl4cK32 I agree totally about those guys. They were rude until they realised I was serious. Asked me heaps of questions about insurance and cash etc etc. Then I dealt with Alan who was really nice and not pushy. Traded my car for a really good price so I was happy.

Then when a couple of little problems I'd pointed out hadn't been fixed before I picked it up, they were really abrupt, wouldn't return my calls and weren't the nicest to deal with - so I just kept taking it back until everything was fixed :D

why are most people in the car business like that to one extent or another ... it seems that if u're in this business .. you're dodgy as hell ... it kinda disappoints me ... if there was 1 single good service car yard i'm sure they would have all the business!!

same story, wouldn't let me go 4 test drive - until i had signed papers! He goes "Last kid in here thought he could go for a thrash in the backstreet. He ended up walking back to get his car." Hey - im no ***n kid, and in my books taking a car to see if it drives ok, shouldn't be a hasstle - if you want my money.

Yeah Dave is the tall lanky one with a pony tail!!! They had no problems with me taking the car for a test drive - must be cos I'm a girl!!! :)

But of course, they wanted to come as well "for insurance reasons"

Originally posted by lunaticR32

yeah that black drift R R34 at motorcity isnt bad at all,someone i no may be buying it soon.Back to tommy kaira's mine was first bought for 25k and than has at least 10k of mods on top of the tommy kaira mods.

Nice pick up. I think aftermarket mods are perhaps going to hold their value a bit more now that people buying from japan will only get stock cars - fingers crossed.

What bits does your car have?

In response to the staff's attitude at redline, i think it depends - they obviously judge you as soon as you enter their car yard from the car you step out of to the clothes that you wear, just my observation. To me when I went there they were cool and helpful same goes with turismo, Dave at redline was laid back to me and didnt hesitate when i wanted to test drive some of his cars - supra TT and a some turbo skylines. But yeah, some times when you go to a car yard the owner has PMS other times well I guess its bad luck you rocked up at that time of the month.

They had $50k on that 34 when I last looked there (a month or 2 ago) .... yeah farken right - when you can buy a 34 and land it here for under $30k, mod it propertly yourself and still have $10k change!! If only they weren't so damn heavy I would buy one myself! If only I could afford the attessa and RB26TT to drag one around ;)