SAU Community

Fatal Dyno Accident

was kinda a relief when the dude with the phone camera didn't get pulverised

I had to stop watching and came back to read about it...I was expecting the guy with camera to die.

Then after reading about the old man...I went back to view it....

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was lame. I actually thought "No way, a dyno was involved and someone died? Thats tragic!"

Turns out, i shouldnt have bothered clicking.

"So how many kilowatts at the hips did the old man crank out lol........."

Not as many as he thought...you know these types of guys. "Yeah; shes got everything....I just had a new pump installed and a titanium hip. I recon 700 at the toes, more if I get those new slippers"

oh man, lol. i felt bad for the old dude. lucky his clothes didnt get caught in the roller somehow.

"So how many kilowatts at the hips did the old man crank out lol........."

Not as many as he thought...you know these types of guys. "Yeah; shes got everything....I just had a new pump installed and a titanium hip.

I recon 700 at the toes, more if I get those new slippers"

bahahahahahahaFKNhahahahahaha

;)

at the toes.....man, my stomach hurts.

• 3 weeks later...

bwhahahaha

reminded me one time when i was at the gym someone left the treadmill running, and some lady went to go on it totally unsuspecting that it was on and ate shit big time. Everyone just looked at me cause i was the only one laughing :P

bwhahahaha

reminded me one time when i was at the gym someone left the treadmill running, and some lady went to go on it totally unsuspecting that it was on and ate shit big time. Everyone just looked at me cause i was the only one laughing :(

ahaha that happened to me, was with mum at the gym (dont ask) and she just been off the treadmill and an old lady stepped onto it, flew backwards and hit the wall lol ouch! was so funny tho, had to leave the room to laugh... mum quietly left the gym :P