You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Looked at ConceptZ HKS exhaust i just find $1000 shipping sounds crazy. and that was USD so $4400+ after AUD conversion thats the exhaust and shipping. just seems crazy is there anyone else in Aus that sells any of these exhausts?what about these will they fit they say up to 2016 though mines a 2020 just wondering if they will fit?
    • Im thinking of getting some new wheels soon so i might keep a stock in the boot some how if i can fit and secure it. i will just buy a scissor jack from supercheap aswell. thanks guys. might even see if i can find a space saver just to get me out of shit.
    • Oh also, looks like it will be 3-4 weeks before they arrive - so no coolant change until then 😕
    • @soviet_merlin Managed to find my part and get it off Amayama. While I was at it and paying 9.75 AUD shipping for a $1 piece, I thought I may as well get some other plastic clips I broke 🙈  Thanks a lot for this link
    • The point of all that for me was to get to the PDM (yes, v37 is as fancy as a haltech) which is between the battery and the front inner guard.  In there, pins 80 and 81 on connector E125 are for hi beam according to the USDM manuals. I chose to intercept the high beam signal there as it is next to the battery and firewall so it is a good place to mount the fuse/relay for the LEDs. Unfortunately because you can't access the PDM with the battery in the car, it is difficult to test those wires are correct. The fuses for Left and Right high beam are marked on the PDM cover, so I checked continuity from the fuses to those pins with a multimeter, and it seems to be right. From here I need to splice a wire into one of those 2, and run it into the cabin for a switch, then run the trigger wire back to that general location for the relay. So, I removed the driver's side guard liner to check out where the wiring leaves the engine bay and enters the cabin.  Turns out, that does not happen behind in guard liner at all....waste of time, nothing is routed through there, so that was another 5 pin clips, 4 screws and a bolt of wasted effort All of the wiring is actually run across the separate compartment between the engine bay and the cabin under the cowling...so off with the windscreen wipers after all....