SAU Community

Skidpan Day - Expressions of Interest.

slip

sweet as, sounds like mad fun, cant wait! slip when do u want the money?? and if there is enough room can i book another spot for a mate?? he drives a silvia though....

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah well it seems that way...wonder if we will have enough spots.... Then it comes time to get the numbers and it gets real hard.

Hopefully this one goes well and we fill it!

HP and LSD has nothing to do with it. I have non turbo R31 with no LSD. Its all about going nuts ;)

Will keep everyone posted with more concrete details.

hahaha yeah well this silvia...... it looks really good i spose..... but its the ca18de no turbo and ummmm well lets just say its kinda not fast. As for places i will pay for mine and my mates as soon as u want the money, i am mad keen for this!!!!

Just as a reminder, your car must be registered and roadworthy. So no shitboxes. (Sorry to all the R33 owners)

As a side note for the n/a guys - The fastest car ive been in around the skidpan is a VS V6 commodore ute.

Slip, I am a definate as it Digsy_20, Pete is being a bit soft and on a "Only drift in the dry" high horse atm but save him a spot anyway, you know he's a pan princess...