SAU Community

Hi Octane R32 Gtr - Oran Park South

To hear that GTR coming out of the last turn on to the straight was awesome. Love the smell of race fuel.

Top points to the driver of that SR powered Hachi who absolutely destroyed those rear tyres after two laps. I reckon he is a sponsor or two away from DA series :down:

Looks like i left to early.If id known you guys(Chris and Steve) were coming i would of hung around and said gday. :P

To hear that GTR coming out of the last turn on to the straight was awesome. Love the smell of race fuel.

Top points to the driver of that SR powered Hachi who absolutely destroyed those rear tyres after two laps. I reckon he is a sponsor or two away from DA series :P

Looks like i left to early.If id known you guys(Chris and Steve) were coming i would of hung around and said gday. :D

What time were you there?

• 5 weeks later...

I was watching the ignition dvd that came with HPI with Twoggle on the cover and then Mark and the Hi Octane GTR came on and doing timeattack over in Japan :(

Nice story and awesome watching it :)

Well done on your 59:666 :D

P.s sorry if this has been mention already :D

thanks Jess

It was a great experience, hope to get back there again soon. some crazy cars there!! lol

The car sounds amazing and looks like you had a hard time putting the power down :)

Would love to go over and be a spectator at timeattack, would learn heaps!! :P

Good luck for the next one and hope there will be another story on it..

P.S Was russ there?? a bit camera shy??

russ was there but he was permanently hung over! haha. just kidding. he had a beer related injury which may have kept him off camera cause he's so bloody vain. :P

• 3 weeks later...