SAU Community

Whats A Stock R32 Gtr Worth

im selling my r32 gtr

what do people think is a realistic price

considering car is basically immac, has had a major service incl new clutch and genuine timing belt etc.

stock standard, no mods what so ever.

i.e. i feel it would be worth more that most modded ones, to the right buyer :D

Realy depends on the buyer, to a collector then yes but to someone who is going to mod it to hell and back then no. If you are not in a hurry to sell then put a premium price up and see what you get

20k absolute max. Stockish GTRs go for about 18-20k.

It depends on the buyer, but most would prefer one with all your basic mods done to it already.

You can get ones in good condition, making nice power with healthy engines for 20-24k.

Then there are the lemons which go for 16-18k.....

Edited by IOWNU

might be.

but im thinking i may also want a 4 door

i thought my car would have sold already to be honest.

Ah ok, you starting a family sometime soon... Hehe!!

Need some funds for a house, lol!

BTW that 4 door better be a R32, cuz those 4 doors look nice with the Vertex kit.

On the subject of your R32 in stock form, I have seen Local AUS delivered GTR's hold a value of $30 000+. Were talking full AUS Spec with the Nissan badge on the bonnet not the "S" Badge.

Advertise it as Stock JDM R32 GTR + Log books, history (Which I think you have), $30 000 and see how you go.

Price is negotiable I guess. Preferably sell it to a decent buyer, not some kid whos gona tear the thing up in 2 weeks. But as long as they have paid you thats all that matters. Still just for a peace of mind it goes to a good home.

depends. what year model is it? do you have the japanese log books and service records? what colour is it? what is the interior like? any blemishes? dash bubble? faded seats? soft seats? seat wear? steering wheel wear? how many kms? faded or worn door and window seals? when you say it's stock does it have stock steering wheel? stock airbox? stock gear knob? stock wheels? all these things are important. so from the limited info you have given it could be worth as little as $19K or as much as about $27K.

I know original and very good quality/low mileage R32 GTR's command a very high price, up to and above 30k. So it really depends how high the quality is.

Don't sell it to someone looking for a thrasher if you want a higher price is my opinion. Unless they're willing to pay more for a reliable, unabused GTR.

GL with the sale mate.

stock wheels

stock gear knob

stock steering wheel

stock exhaust

stock airbox

stock boost

stock everything

seats are in excellent condition, par the drivers has some wear, as they all do, but other than that interior and exterior is basically perfect, considering the car is 18 years old.

what year model is it? going by 18yo it's a 90 model? do you have the original owners manual, log book and service book (really should have all 3). also how many kms? and can they be substantiated by the log books and service books? has it had any accident history?

given it's a 90 model even if in very nice original condition I would say low 20s are about what you can hope for. if it was a post model change model (ie post 91) it would be a few grand more. if it were a 94 model or better yet a vspec and in the condition you describe (also assuming no accident history and very straight underneath) then you'd be looking at high 20s.

Beer Baron's right on the money. most imports don't mean much unless you have the books to prove it's past.

anyways, good luck with the sale bud.

Edited by dmr

what year model is it? going by 18yo it's a 90 model? do you have the original owners manual, log book and service book (really should have all 3). also how many kms? and can they be substantiated by the log books and service books? has it had any accident history?

given it's a 90 model even if in very nice original condition I would say low 20s are about what you can hope for. if it was a post model change model (ie post 91) it would be a few grand more. if it were a 94 model or better yet a vspec and in the condition you describe (also assuming no accident history and very straight underneath) then you'd be looking at high 20s.

dont have the books, as it was a grey import and these seldom come with the car

passed all compression tests etc with flying colours

20 or low 20's i would be happy with.

^^Well try your luck with mid to high 20's and the buyer will bargen you down... So start high then go down.

If ya start at low 20's and if the buyer bargins you down to the $19 000 (Give or Take afew hundred) they gonna say "SWEET"

BTW you bought the car for like very good price didn't you? So you probley make a profit on this anyway.

^^Well try your luck with mid to high 20's and the buyer will bargen you down... So start high then go down.

If ya start at low 20's and if the buyer bargins you down to the $19 000 (Give or Take afew hundred) they gonna say "SWEET"

BTW you bought the car for like very good price didn't you? So you probley make a profit on this anyway.

well not really

because by the time i did the clutch and timing belt and stuff im really going to just about break even.

well not really

because by the time i did the clutch and timing belt and stuff im really going to just about break even.

Right.

Well try your luck, but if your getting shit offers then I just keep it.

Hard to find stock R32 GTR's.

BTW did you still want a newer gear knob?

be realistic in price and it will sell. you can import a stock one in the condition you mention for easy 20k. I'd have a hard time selling mine for what its insured for, but that is due to to the fact most people want something newer for that money.... Mine is one of the mint 89's that I bought bofore everyone jumped in on the act and I'll be keeping it as I couldn't replace it with another.

be realistic in price and it will sell. you can import a stock one in the condition you mention for easy 20k. I'd have a hard time selling mine for what its insured for, but that is due to to the fact most people want something newer for that money.... Mine is one of the mint 89's that I bought bofore everyone jumped in on the act and I'll be keeping it as I couldn't replace it with another.

Yeah true that!

I have been thinking about getting mine back to stock,

Eg. I want to put the spoiler back on as it never came with one cuz the previous owner took it off. Easily sorced, just get my friends grey import and remove the whole boot lid off mine and replace it with his + its the same colour, only need to wash and polish it up. (Only thing is that I gota change the key hole to the boot lock). And he keeps telling me it looks better without the spoiler.

Paint my inlet plenum black again, cuz my mechanic washed it all off after doing my turbo rebuild.

The stock rims I would like to have back but the car came with 17" Rays Wheels and don't really wana go back down to 16".

LOL! After all this talk, Orion I think you should just keep it. You might regret the sale.

Edited by (00)SKYLINE(00)