SAU Community

Whats A Stock R32 Gtr Worth

yeah you could maybe import one for 20k

but why not buy mine for 20k or there abouts

and it already has reg, compliance, major service, timing belt, and new clutch

and you can actually drive and look at the car

^^Timing I guess.

Ppl gota be in the market for one before you get a buyer... It will still sell... takes time.

Put it on Car Sales / Car Point / Drive.com.au / SAU For Sale Thread / Trading post ect

Petrol prices are going up / new P Plater laws are coming in, not easy owning a GTR with all the cost involved. (Just speculations)

hi,

original [absolutely no mods], quality [genuine low km] GTR r32 are rare now and should fetch a good price. when I was trying to buy one, January, there were several for sale in the mid 30k range. there was a V spec 32 for 37k, so look/wait [if you are not desperate] for the buyer who wants a good 32 and is willing to pay, believe me, there are plenty of people out there who would like to own one. there are GTR 32 in crap condition selling for 18k.

good luck anyway.

regards

yeah you could maybe import one for 20k

but why not buy mine for 20k or there abouts

and it already has reg, compliance, major service, timing belt, and new clutch

and you can actually drive and look at the car

I have been through the import exercise and you can't import a genuine, low km , original GTR r32 in good condition for 20k. they are bringing that, and more, at auction in Japan. so add on all the import costs, compliance, etc and you will be pushing 27k +.

I have been through the import exercise and you can't import a genuine, low km , original GTR r32 in good condition for 20k. they are bringing that, and more, at auction in Japan. so add on all the import costs, compliance, etc and you will be pushing 27k +.

thankyou

it seems like everyone out there thinks that actual decent gtrs are going for under 20

i reckon anythin under 20 is going to be a very poor example

you get what you pay for at the end of the day