SAU Community

R35 Targa Results. Anyone Know What Happened?

Span

i saw the pink donut king gtr today at wrest point! apart from the colour its a nice car. im not too sure how well it went in targa. anyone got any news on the subject?

Don't think it crashed, just ran out off tyres so decicded to pull out. Spoke to Steve (Just Japs) on saturday, he told me it was being used as a support car. My young bloke sat in it at Horbart.

i saw it look pretty nice in the flesh, despite the ghey color!

it didnt do that well no, but remember its been here for only a short time (Aus & world), give it a year and a bit more rally/track time and i think it will come good.

Don't think it crashed, just ran out off tyres so decicded to pull out. Spoke to Steve (Just Japs) on saturday, he told me it was being used as a support car. My young bloke sat in it at Horbart.

Nice to see you admiring our car up at burnie lunch/service. Thanks for letting the boys park the Truck out the front :D

Nice to see you admiring our car up at burnie lunch/service. Thanks for letting the boys park the Truck out the front :)

That's O/K, I didn't realize that was you in the car with him Tim, you should have said something. :D

That's O/K, I didn't realize that was you in the car with him Tim, you should have said something. ;)

Arrrrgh! That was you I spoke with, great to meet you! :D

Sorry it didn't click to me straight away, was runnin a bit of peak at the time trying to stay in front of the sweep car after we had to FIV in the previous stage.

And yeah, thanks for allowing the boys to jam up ya driveway with the truck too!