SAU Community

Who's Got The Best Looking N/a Here?

Guest IH8VEE8S

Neighbour got some big new camera and wanted to take some practise pictures.. lol thought id post them up.

Need to put my coilovers and new rims on still.. been slack with xmas and new years :P:P:)

post-45807-1230998901_thumb.jpg

post-45807-1230998995_thumb.jpg

post-45807-1230999231_thumb.jpg

post-45807-1230999392_thumb.jpg

I'm gonna steal your rims!!! :P That looks awesome man, side skirts will really complete that nicely :P So you decided to fit the exhaust before doing the turbo aye?

haha. yeah im gonna fit it in 2/3 wks :)

YES DORI!

Thats fat!

Meshies either look shit/ghetto or awesome! You did well!

But.. ummm.. you cant tell much from than angle.. Can we get a couple more?

yeah ill upload them tonight :)

umm how are you gonna judge that?

Every owner is going to say his car looks better than the other car.

Plus Na or turbo, they will look the same (body shape wise)

Also does it really matter??

What is your point of post?

Do you want to buy a r32, r33 and r34?

Not trying to be rude here.. But just trying to find out the point of the thread.

Anyways mine aint na, so cnat post a pic.

i agree, whats the point? lol turbo or non-turbo has nothing to do with looks, they all look the same lol

far out dori, that shits mad! i think im in love :D . . .

Anthony, why would you bother digging up a post thats over 2 years old...and trying to answer what has already been answered...

this is the NA section, we need a place to show off our rides.

34 4 doors are FAAAAT!

Perhaps when I afford it.. Daily Driver

Indeed they are :cheers: They make for a great daily too, 4 Doors come in very handy for that, specially if you're taking friends out in the car you can still fit 4-5 people comfortably!

Yeah? I think it's more to do with the way I took the photo and the fact it was taken in the basement car park under low light, it makes them look brighter and flares in the lense a bit. Mine look to be the same as the ones you're using, during the day they're just a pair of spots really, at night they fill the lense cover nicely but are more of a white light with a slight blue tinge. If they were as blue as they look in these photos I'd have taken them out.

Did you get the ones in the group by that WKD031 ran? If so they're the same and shouldn't really be any difference...

That's what i'm using, 3A Racing Professional Bulb Series AAA-5208W-6 LED Light - Blade Globe White T-10 6 LED.

In daylight they look the same as in the photo you posted.

Mines just about basic but does have a genuine Nismo adjustable rear spoiler with Nismo carbon fibre decal - have close look - and genuine Nismo fuel cap (under the fuel opener flap) and genuine Nismo oil filler cap (in engine ) plus the Nismo decals on side windows also has RSPEC turbo timer (and yes I have disco'ed it - found the run-on a bit of an unnecessary nuisance on very short trips when wanting to shut engine off) plus the plush Slyline monogrammed carpets and pop-up TV SAT NAV CD etc - amost forgot also has 2 Blitz pod gauges on drivers pillar - all of this done in Japan by first owner - yes yes yes it is 5spd manual and 60k still with all original Nissan factory fitted engine hoses etc still in exc condition but may replace and keep as spares as summer is now getting v hot. Put new Splitfires in. No other expense and 9.7 l/100km no problem.

post-57849-1231980129_thumb.jpg