SAU Community

Who's Got The Best Looking N/a Here?

Guest IH8VEE8S

I was just browsing through the n/a forums in regards to the Nistune on an n/a 34 .. not too sure if it fits :\

long way to go yet before i worry about that though! suspension/brakes to do first and that will leave me broke for awhile ..

*edit* 30kw from a ECU + tune seems a bit unreasonable, most of the figures say around 10 or so .. probably isnt too much for the money

Yeah mate, $1100 fitted and tuned for a claimed 30kW isn't particularly reasonable in my opinion. Best to keep everything stock and then you can go turbo later on, that's what I'm doing anyway.

for insurance and reliability im keeping this car n/a and just doing handling/braking mods mainly, make it look pretty, add a few of the reasonable n/a mods here and there and maybe just get it tuned to get the most out of those mods.

hoping to get another car for performance and some real fun :)

read some reviews on R34 LSD's being unreliable

and aftermarket ones seem expensive :(

Your right, just checked out some reviews seem they become single spinners around 80 000km for some...., as much as a nismo 2 would be i wouldnt be able to justify a Nismo 2 way its over $1500.

the lsd on my GTV is horrible.

my bitch. dialling in more lows and a hicas lock bar soon

IMG_1145.jpg

Purple Rims on Black looks Maaad , i like how you lost the rear Spoiler the Sedans and coupes tend to look tougher without them when you give them decent wheels and drop them.

• 3 weeks later...