SAU Community

Who's Got The Best Looking N/a Here?

Guest IH8VEE8S

This is my mates R34 GT, rolling on Superlaps.

Its one of the best looking 34's around let alone the best looking N/A, in my opinion anyway.

Very tidy. Love the Superlaps. My GT-V is in my sig. thumbsup.gif

29956210150344403750326.jpg

I'm always reading stuff on this forum and learning, never really bothered making an account since it didn't work for me, but finally got around to it. So here is my car, haven't got my licence yet.

• 3 weeks later...

loose the I'm a wanker sticker from the windshield and grab some jap wheels and it would be great.

also imho, the bonnet is a bit naff, given not much heat comes from a 25DE engine bay

This is my mates R34 GT, rolling on Superlaps.

Its one of the best looking 34's around let alone the best looking N/A, in my opinion anyway.

that car gives me a rock hard boner.

wheel specs?

loose the I'm a wanker sticker from the windshield and grab some jap wheels and it would be great.

also imho, the bonnet is a bit naff, given not much heat comes from a 25DE engine bay

I will be taking off the "I'm a wanker sticker" as you put it . so many ppl hate on it . . you would hate to see whats on the rear window then lol

Edited by joker's r34

I will be taking off the "I'm a wanker sticker" as you put it . so many ppl hate on it . . you would hate to see whats on the rear window then lol

whats on the rear window lol?

(hey man cant be any worse then mine, we got some mates together and got some small stick on vinyls made up and we all get around with them stuck to our cars rear windows, its fully fast and furrious team spec ;P)

(hey man cant be any worse then mine, we got some mates together and got some small stick on vinyls made up and we all get around with them stuck to our cars rear windows, its fully fast and furrious team spec ;P)

I'll post a pic up tonight of my rear window and my "AWESOME" sticker

we should start a (who's got the worst sticker on there N/a page ^ ^)

LOL

post-85766-0-67272700-1321168065_thumb.jpg

Edited by joker's r34

LOL

Hahaa, dude thats not that bad. pretty witty lol :P.

weve got a small vinyl sticker that i designed then we each put TOP GUN nicknames with them, im not even kidding, we've got Maverick Iceman Wolfman Slyder and Jester atm LOL :P

(if you have an NA skyline you've gota have a sence of humor)

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/photo.php?fbid=10150281244601363&set=t.607876362&type=1&theater

(Thats a pic of the iceman one on a mates XR6t, hope the link works lol) *we're getting off topic, back to the NA 'lines