SAU Community

New Rims Are Here Finally!

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol i was gonna but these from j imports but wasnt quick enough it was about 2.4k ay?

they r nice wheels and the offsets sit pretty well with stock guards

if u ever want to sell down the track one day PM me

the wheels look really really good. the right hieght and the colour code nuts look good.

i agree with the others about the mesh stuff and over done front bar. cant go wrong with factory gtst or gtr kit. IMO

your car looks clean enough to eat off. :)

Don't listen to 'em!

Love the 400r frontbar. Again black out the mesh to suit the rest of the car.

I agree though that with just the frontbar and stock kit don't go together, either replace with a more subtle front bar OR I'd add 400r sideskirts and N1 rear pods to complete the look.

I'd also look at replacing the rear spoiler with one of those Stealth wings that have an LED light incorporated into it.

*sigh* I miss my old 33 :)

Edited by Yo-Yo

nice choice of rims

how well do they sit in the guards?!?!

i'm looking for 18" meisters but not sure whats the lowest offset to go with a r33 gts-t with coilovers

meisters and SSR1s only look good with alot of offsett.

unfortunately in this case its not happening.

not sure if its the wheels or the colour of the car.........but something dosnt look right

my 2c

sorry andru... could you pls tell us all about your hardcore built machine again... ;)

nice choice of rims

how well do they sit in the guards?!?!

i'm looking for 18" meisters but not sure whats the lowest offset to go with a r33 gts-t with coilovers

at 18 x 9.5 + 30 the rims stick out about 10mm but with 245's streched on and stiff coilovers she's all good...

i did roll the guards a little tho

Don't listen to 'em!

Love the 400r frontbar. Again black out the mesh to suit the rest of the car.

I agree though that with just the frontbar and stock kit don't go together, either replace with a more subtle front bar OR I'd add 400r sideskirts and N1 rear pods to complete the look.

I'd also look at replacing the rear spoiler with one of those Stealth wings that have an LED light incorporated into it.

blacking the mesh is on the "to-do"

i have thought about changing the rest of the kit... but the car is impracticle enough as it is :)

400r bar sits LOW and with the car dumped on its ass even lower...

i like the 400r skirts but not the pods.... am thinkin bout going the whole kit but am very happy with the look of it how it is...

stealth wing is also on the way...... but not an led one

Not bad, but i prefer ur old ones. How much did they cost you?

hha are you on drugs... cheap weak heavy chinese rims vs nice strong lightish jap quality..... SSR FTW...

joe lose the wheels nuts though.... get some titanium or black ones. other than that its a huge improvement.

They look good mate... Shit loads better then the speedies... Could of done with some more offset and chunkier but simpler front bar with no mesh..

Looks the goods thought.

Cheers Tomek

When you wanna sell up ill be waiting (but I need those nuts too)

Cheers lol

Oh P.S andru seriously you would know you cant fit much wider wheels under the guards with deeper dish than that with that particular wheel, why comment on the offset if it wouldnt happen? You'd need a wide body.

Edited by DECIM8

hha are you on drugs... cheap weak heavy chinese rims vs nice strong lightish jap quality..... SSR FTW...

joe lose the wheels nuts though.... get some titanium or black ones. other than that its a huge improvement.

but i love my red ray's nuts... :)

(And my 400r bar...)