SAU Community

Gokarting Now Booked For Fri 8 Aug 8pm Gepps Cross $50 Pay Bunny By 31 July

Whiplash

hahaha yeah forgot about that

I too am willing to pay a deposit so just give me to details and "BAM" payment will be made!

By the way MADAZ, I'll have to grab Initial D off you soon now that I have my car back :D

i would like to offer my services of matching people in teams once we know who will be attending

still haven't done it yet - been really busy with the new job, i forgot how hard studying is as well as working

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

still haven't done it yet - been really busy with the new job, i forgot how hard studying is as well as working

well let someone else organise it for you then

23 april this was posted up

not being rude babe but clearly you dont have the time with study and work

Edited by Bunny33

Thats the whole idea where not a clicke where a club if you dont know someone what better way to get to know them be there codriver.

sacred?

i didnt know jenkies from a bar of soap till the other week and i picked him up and drove him to the lan and to the cruise the next day

i dont know craig33 yet im gunna go to his house to install some led globes... Sure hope he doesnt bite :)

get my point?

Why is that?

You cant be forced to team up with someone you dont want to team with or dont know.

My thoughts...

Thats the whole idea where not a clicke where a club if you dont know someone what better way to get to know them be there codriver.

sacred?

i didnt know jenkies from a bar of soap till the other week and i picked him up and drove him to the lan and to the cruise the next day

i dont know craig33 yet im gunna go to his house to install some led globes... Sure hope he doesnt bite :)

get my point?

and you didnt know me til you shoved my LED's in! well it was the dinner couple weeks be4. but im more than happy to team with sum1 i dont know, i dont care if we dont win, just in it for a fun and a laugh, and maybe a tiny bit of dori round a couple of corners :blink:

you do go around a fair bit....dont you steve???? :)

yeah, he sure does like meeting new peeps...........we're getting him initiated into the Gypsy Jokers next Friday night then he'll have even more friends!

you would be surprised who ive known and met in my short life Pete not telling where from but :happy:

yeah, he sure does like meeting new peeps...........we're getting him initiated into the Gypsy Jokers next Friday night then he'll have even more friends!

so can we get this show on the road :(

krishy at least steve and i organise things who gives a F*&%ing shit if he "gets around" :)

WOW eze up there kells.....i am pretty sure that steve saw the funny side of it....

ok as long as you were just being funny

Its friday so I take things pretty light....sorry if it was offensive to anyone.....didnt mean to do that....