SAU Community

Gokarting Now Booked For Fri 8 Aug 8pm Gepps Cross $50 Pay Bunny By 31 July

Whiplash

If Rossi can ram Gibernau off the track to bounce off him to take the lead and win, and be forgiven for it by millions worldwide, then nudging/rubbing in a kart is allowed :D

:)

btw, felt sorry for Gibernau that day and lost alot of respect for Rossi, after Gib was literally' robbed'. :D

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

guys atm, Kellie probably isn't up to organising another event, few personal issues she is sorting out. If anyone else is happy to organise, i think she would be very grateful.

guys atm, Kellie probably isn't up to organising another event, few personal issues she is sorting out. If anyone else is happy to organise, i think she would be very grateful.

I can take this event on if you guys wish.

How does everyone feel about the kart night a fortnight from now? Will the hoodies be in by then? :(

Same time of 8pm Friday 29th August? Cost $50 per driver. I also have an idea on how to make teams of equal skill/times :(

I'll start a new thread for this if there is interest in doing this a fortnight from tonight. :D

prob the weekend after the hoodies will def be in! up to u thou mr organiser!!

Right, then it can be 8pm Friday 5th September subject to availability of booking!

Monies payable the week before. Meet at Vilis 7.30pm Friday 29th August.

Thats karts in 3 weeks, and monies due in 2 weeks. Is that do-able for most?

:D

I'll be out for the evening, but I'll check this thread for responses later tonight and start a new thread for the Karts Round #2 pending the interest.

Edited by RubyRS4

Roo try and renegotiate prices this is our 2nd time there i went there like 1 year ago and it was $33 for 100 laps on the old track layout so 80 laps on the new layout might = the same length but haggle with them man

used_car_salesman-header.jpg

Roo try and renegotiate prices this is our 2nd time there i went there like 1 year ago and it was $33 for 100 laps on the old track layout so 80 laps on the new layout might = the same length but haggle with them man

I know the Richmond track also charges $50 for 80 laps and Gepps Cross did so too when I did it years ago. But that doesn't mean I won't try haggling :(

sings: "you've got to haggle, haggle ... you've got to haggle, haggle ... you've got to, you've got to ..."

Still budget for $50 for now.

:D

Edited by RubyRS4