SAU Community

Fs: New Power Fc For R32-33 Rb26

Item: Apex'i PowerFC

Condition: As New

Price: $700

To Fit: R32/33 GTR

Item Location: Okinawa, Japan

Comments: I realise I'm new on SAU, but I'm not new to Skylines or to club forums, just new to Australia! I now live in Western Sydney (2171), but I'm from Canada, and all my car stuff is in Ontario or Okinawa. I'm an admin on SON240SX.ca and NEO240SX.ca (largest 240SX clubs in Canada), and have been since 2002 - and anyone interested is encouraged to ring me up and have a chat! I usually have parts and things for S13s, but I've picked up an R32 GTR (and a fast one too! 2.7, HKS gearbox, etc!) and was planning to use the motor in another application, but plans have changed, so just trying to sell my PFC. It's been taken out of the box (I'll include the box if my mate can find it) but never used. It was bought new in Japan. Shipping is via EMS, and the above price includes shipping to anywhere in Australia. I will need the full price up front, and the item will be shipped right away. Thanks for looking

post-48070-1209295580_thumb.jpg

Edited by SideWhiskers

Item: Apex'i PowerFC

Condition: As New

Price: $700

To Fit: R32/33 GTR

Item Location: Okinawa, Japan

Comments: I realise I'm new on SAU, but I'm not new to Skylines or to club forums, just new to Australia! I now live in Western Sydney (2171), but I'm from Canada, and all my car stuff is in Ontario or Okinawa. I'm an admin on SON240SX.ca and NEO240SX.ca (largest 240SX clubs in Canada), and have been since 2002 - and anyone interested is encouraged to ring me up and have a chat! I usually have parts and things for S13s, but I've picked up an R32 GTR (and a fast one too! 2.7, HKS gearbox, etc!) and was planning to use the motor in another application, but plans have changed, so just trying to sell my PFC. It's been taken out of the box (I'll include the box if my mate can find it) but never used. It was bought new in Japan. Shipping is via EMS, and the above price includes shipping to anywhere in Australia. I will need the full price up front, and the item will be shipped right away. Thanks for looking

SOLD to me if you can wait till the 15th of next month? Send me a PM if need a desposit?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...