The Age Thread

Damo_R34

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

wow, think the under 25 catagory gets the win. Didnt realise most of you were under 25. Oh and flick, you cant be 26, you look like your around 19, 20..

27, 28 in a few months

And Mid Life Crisis: I'm about to learn all about nappy changes and sleepless nights with my first child due a couple of weeks after my Birthday (Mid July)

:rofl:

wow i cant believe how much of a younger presence there is on sau...... considering skylines are pricey! we must all work very hard for our pride and joy! i would have thought there would be alot more between the 30-40 age group considering that the majority of sau members seem to be quite knowledgable in all areas. maybe they are just hiding! i personally prefer an older prescence as well as younger it helps bridge the generation gap and i notice the older fellas keep us all on the straight an narrow :D

this thread is on fire! top work damo. :rofl:

hahaha where waiting

:rofl:

thought you were older :D

kool im on my 34th lap breaking some speed records too might add

I've completed 34 laps around the sun... and I feel it tonight.

time for another scarf and to oil the rocking chair :)

fark i feel like im hanging around a kindy garden any of you blokes emm err kids know how to change ya own nappies yet or is mummy and daddy still helping ya tie up ya shoes :-)

im 48 going on 49

you wish

.... I can't believe how many interstate lurkers we have here :thumbsup::(

lol shit place to live but we have good threads :thumbsup: (i like living here even if some dont)

You guys have more interesting threads.

paid cash for the car 2years ago like the drug dealer i am :dry:

nah drugs bit was a joke

actually it was 2 years of anti social behaviour, getting called a stingey bastard and getting dissed for driving a rusted n busted $300 dato. apparently driving a dato is embarrasing compared to the hotness a ford laser or toyota camry brings :) well in my fellow accountant ranks anyways. i like to think there eating there words bout whos got the sh*t box now :D im glad i stuck to my all or nothing policy

as i look pretty young for my age it was funny the looks i got when i first had it, glares of "damn rich kids, mum buys him everything i bet" :(

my insurance only dropped $200 when i hit 25 must be this damn gheto i live in

Edited by gzilla

:)

hahaha where waiting

what are you trying to say Steve, that I look older???

alright, alright get up off the floor.............double it then if you must and you're getting very close!