The Age Thread

Damo_R34

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

what are you trying to say Steve, that I look older???

alright, alright get up off the floor.............double it then if you must and you're getting very close!

as the local accountant on these here forums i feel compelled to solve all mathmatic equations thats 21+21=42 for you young kids on here with skylines

it isnt 42 Dan (21+21 is 42) your getting close :) thats why i added 2.5

double it then if you must and you're getting very close!
as the local accountant on these here forums i feel compelled to solve all mathmatic equations thats 21+21=42 for you young kids on here with skylines

it isnt 42 Dan (21+21 is 42) your getting close :) thats why i added 2.5

ya killin me Steve and driving me to an early grave............now I'm starting to sound like my old man

now you know you've lost it :dry::) dw im catching you Pete albeit slowly

ya killin me Steve and driving me to an early grave............now I'm starting to sound like my old man

haha we are all hard-working ppl!

im working fulltime + overtime this year to pay off my car, and its seriously worth it!

so i get heaps sad when ppl say its JUST a car... :)

So for the youngins... how did you finance your car? Parents? Loan?

it helps when you have a company car that ypu dont have to pay a single cent for :dry:

leaves more $ for the pride and joy sitting in the shed waiting for the weekend to come so she sees some daylight again!

it did come at a price though, my missus said if i ever bought a skyline, she would leave me, god im going to miss her :)

Edited by craig R33

Sorry i forgot we can take it with up when we die? If we get cancer it will cure us when we rub it? In the event of an accident all occupants are 100% safe

at the end of the day its 100% replaceable so what you may have worked 10 weeks doing 10hr days to get that new part you wanted, yet none of you think twice about the hundreds of dollars a year you waste on drinking and smoking and the effect on social behaviour that has :D

... i get heaps sad when ppl say its JUST a car... :)

i usually get, you paid that much for a 15 year old car. i then begin trying to explain twin turbo and on par with ferrari's but all they seem to picture is the 1988 family car their mum had back in the day :D

do we have people on here driving a skyline older than them? find a car your own age for god sake :)

o and due to the late information provided by Madaz there has been an amendment to sled's record 21+21+2.5=44.5years (thats .5 of a year not 5 months 12/2 = 6months)

just remember when your that old 2.5 years is only 2.5/42= 5.95% of your life so it is arguable if this is a material mistatement not giving a true and fair view of your age

post-31501-1209516091.jpg

and here we have the data represented visually wahey

post-31501-1209516683_thumb.jpg

sorry sled but i still hold a grudge from when you said i look like mr sheen :no:

and we can just leave comparisons of how much our cars are worth out of this

Edited by gzilla

haha we are all hard-working ppl!

im working fulltime + overtime this year to pay off my car, and its seriously worth it!

so i get heaps sad when ppl say its JUST a car... :no:

I studied at Uni and worked hard for years building up capital. Now I earn a higher enough salary and have plenty of assets to finance anything I want :) I've got a house, two RS4s, 4 motorcycles (MV Agusta, GSXR race bike, TLR1000, dirt bike) and I own the lot ... no loans ... totally debt free, no credit cards even. I'm now looking for my next house and all my salary is mine to spend. :D

See young lads, hard work does pay off!

Thats why I take pride in my toys.