SAU Community

Bad Service At Auto Shop.

RubyRS4

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the guys at Autobarn noarlunga are great, couple of the guys that work in there own imports so i find them very helpful. 2 of the guys in there own skylines so i always ask them if im not sure about anything.. Never had any trouble with them, but yeh havnt shopped at the mile end autobarn, except to buy my clublock. Not going to shop there now.

I ducked into a Repco shop at lunchtime and saw in the specials bin a Clublock for the "discount" price of $56. :(

Too bad BigW sell them for $34 everyday price. :domokun:

I ducked into a Repco shop at lunchtime and saw in the specials bin a Clublock for the "discount" price of $56. :down:

Too bad BigW sell them for $34 everyday price. :banana:

the big w ones take 10 secs to saw of... =/

yeah and Kietz should know with all the experience he's had :D

"No thats fine, you sell this rude cow that $9 tube of polish. I'll just leave these items here (about $90 worth of stuff) and take my money elsewhere turd".

i love you

yeah and Kietz should know with all the experience he's had :D

well if you dont know how the people break into your car than how would you know how to keep them out? :banana:

the big W clublocks are only good for one reason and that is to smack the thief that gets caught trying to steal the ride

the big w ones take 10 secs to saw of... =/

Hmmm, and you know this how? :bunny::)

The Repco and BigW clublocks were identical, same packaging and all, same item. Big $ difference.

And 'yes' they are handy for beating thieves! :D

didn't read the whole thread but all i can say is that you can't get any good help anywhere these days, anyone can walk into these 'specialty' shops and get a job...whether you know shit about a car or not. Most the people that work there are only there to push buttons on the cash register. however, having said that, not all of them are dumb.

Ive learned that if you want a job done properly, you do it yourself. enough said.

didn't read the whole thread but all i can say is that you can't get any good help anywhere these days, anyone can walk into these 'specialty' shops and get a job...whether you know shit about a car or not. Most the people that work there are only there to push buttons on the cash register. however, having said that, not all of them are dumb.

Ive learned that if you want a job done properly, you do it yourself. enough said.

In saying that not all of us are mechanically minded bro.....hence most of the time you get people with knowledge to do it for you and you pay for it....

i went to Autobarn the other day and asked for a set of copper spark plugs for my 33 with a .8mm gap and the lady serving me had a quick flick through the book and told me 30 bucks each! then i kindly stated that copper plugs are around 4 buck each and she gave me a blank look as if i was talking sh*t... :)

Floor mats, seat covers, airfresheners and oils.......thats about all autobarn and supercheap are good for.

Can't believe you younger fellas buy parts from either of these mass outlets, you're paying a premium for crap!