SAU Community

Well Well, Sa Police Are Back To Their Tricks Again.

craig R33

Indeed. If you do nothing wrong then you have nothing to worry about :laugh: I have my little bit of hills area that i go when i need to let of a bit of 'tryhardishness' (at night, never any cars along that bit of road). I bet we'll be seeing more of these kind of cars out and about on friday/sat nights...

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just pray the dori dori crew dont find your road or the undercovers will start becoming more frequent like they did where I went.

Though if someone is stuipid enough to drive like a wanker with other cars around they deserve to pay for it, because they give the rest of us a bad name

everyone says that but i dont know.

bit of a legal issue there i think.

police are there to stop people from breaking the law and keep everyone safe, not encouraging them.

true that they are there to stop people breaking the law but she seen it all they did was give it a rev and let him take off like an idiot then booked him i spose they think whats the harm when they can get one more hoon to think twice

cops are driving around in jap cars but the majority of the general public dont know bout em

they have got 2 black subaru wrx's with rims, zorst, dropped and yeh try to race em n ur screwed

and they also had a black R32 at one stage i got told.

but yeh dont race any commies or fords. u kno u will beat em haha

guys, the force has been doing this for over a decade.

from my riding experiences, Ive learnt to suss every car on the side (for camera) and around (parcel shelf).

heaps of unmarked vehicles out there

end of the day dont f*** around in the metro area

you can find roads in the middle of nowhere but yet not far from anywhere, hills n country, where you can have your 1min of fun and be of no harm to most probably anyone

Ha! Thats why I bugged out on the cruise some weeks ago. Spotted them a mile away. ;)

I've been riding about 19 years now and I suss out each car without having to think too hard about it. Served me well, because I've never been booked for anything on a bike. Not to say that I don't misbehave ... I just chose carefully when I want to.

But I have been pulled over by an unmarked car quite a few times for "rego and licence checks". ;)

lol a 167 kw skyline beating a new SS i'd like to see that over a quarter mile.

ah the gtr 32 does the 1/4 in 13 flat, id like to see a stock commo do that. i think the brand new hsv does it in 13.3 last i heard. although that corvette they are comparing with the r35 seems to be pretty quick so lookout if holden get their hands on that engine.

trucks have like 700hp but i dont see 1 of those beating a skyline either :rofl: it aint always about the power figure

Edited by gzilla

haha thanks for backup gzilla

anyways it doesnt matter how big ur engine is, save ur racing for the track or closed roads.

coz next thing u know there mite be a 5-0 on a cruz were on in a jap car, ppl start racing through the hills and BAM ur booked for hoon driving.

anyways as soon as other ppl hear the scream of my car they bak down lol (most of the tym) haha

ah the gtr 32 does the 1/4 in 13 flat, id like to see a stock commo do that. i think the brand new hsv does it in 13.3 last i heard. although that corvette they are comparing with the r35 seems to be pretty quick so lookout if holden get their hands on that engine.

trucks have like 700hp but i dont see 1 of those beating a skyline either :rofl: it aint always about the power figure

after 20 years i doubt most of them will still be hitting 13 flat

anywho cops being in performance cars is normal! remember seeing a vy ss with vyss plates lighting people up! and i thik also a yellow monaro

doesnt surprise me my wife seen them in a white r33 skyline draging then pullin them over :rofl:

thats called intrapment. even though the other person would be in the wrong, a cop shouldnt provoke someone into a crime. its alot like when a cop sits up your ass at night.

because of the headlights you cant really see if its a cop or not and some people move abit quicker and then you get pulled over :)

just do what i do, act like your gonna race and then let the other person take off like a dick while you just strole on.

you willl always be able to spot the undercovers because of the tint and or/ sun shader thing on the rear window. Look near the corners and you can see the hidden blue and red lights....... They are pretty obvious.

REVENUE CREATORS SUCK

thats called intrapment. even though the other person would be in the wrong, a cop shouldnt provoke someone into a crime.

but thats how it works.

if the cops dont provoke them into speeding/whatever then some other clown at the lights will.

regardless of if its the cops or some other moron thats provoking them, they are going to break the law.

at least if the cops provoke it then they are close at hand if/when the other moron crashes and kills innocent people.

Edited by ted180

True.

Most hoons feel threatened by the mere presence of another fast car. They just can't drive slow in that scenario and don't need any encouragement.

:/

all i can say, is after seing that car yesterday, and hearing all of your stories, it has really made me think twice about dropping the clutch at any set of lights, you will never know when one of these undercover cars are going to be behind you..

maybe if the sa gov got off there ass, and looked in to re-opening AIR for street meets,on a wed or sat night like they used to, they wont have such a problem on our public roads..people wont just "Grow out" of wanting to go fast, if its in your blood, and its what you love, its always going to be with you.

these "Hob-Nobs" we call politicians,and traffic police, need to look at a way of getting it off the street, not stopping it all together, because that will never, ever happen.

they are going the wrong way about it, oh, but hang on.....theyre making money off it, thats why they are going about it in this manner...its all about the money.

well thats my two cents anyway!

it is always about the money mate.....i am so looking forward for this Port Adelaide track to open up....

huh? pt adelaide track?

ha ha, i was out of the car scene to long after selling my stato, i need to be bought up to date lol :domokun:

huh? pt adelaide track?

ha ha, i was out of the car scene to long after selling my stato, i need to be bought up to date lol :(

You been hiding under a rock? :domokun:

Dunno bout cops in 'lines, Rex's maybe (Vic used to have them but too many issues), as the age of the vehicle is the limiting factor.

Departments usually have to be seen offering their drivers the best protection reasonably possible hence the constant churn in to new gov't vehicles across the board.