SAU Community

Well Well, Sa Police Are Back To Their Tricks Again.

craig R33

thats called intrapment. even though the other person would be in the wrong, a cop shouldnt provoke someone into a crime. its alot like when a cop sits up your ass at night.

because of the headlights you cant really see if its a cop or not and some people move abit quicker and then you get pulled over :domokun:

just do what i do, act like your gonna race and then let the other person take off like a dick while you just strole on.

Entrapment also isn't a law in australia, you watch too many cops shows :(

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Entrapment also isn't a law in australia, you watch too many cops shows :P

I think you need to watch more cop shows bud..........oh thats right, VIC's aren't allowed to watch Underbelly :D

but thats how it works.

if the cops dont provoke them into speeding/whatever then some other clown at the lights will.

regardless of if its the cops or some other moron thats provoking them, they are going to break the law.

at least if the cops provoke it then they are close at hand if/when the other moron crashes and kills innocent people.

not having a dig at you but its peoples attitude like yours that will one day turn australia into a police ruled country.

what your saying is, cops should be aloud to break the laws to catch others doing it? speeding to accidents is understandable, but to provoke an accident just to catch someone?

Entrapment also isn't a law in australia, you watch too many cops shows :D

no its not a law here and it should be and no i didnt get it from "cop shows", maybe just classes ive been taking. entrapment is a term used for what the police did, wasnt stating it as a law.

not having a dig at you but its peoples attitude like yours that will one day turn australia into a police ruled country.

what your saying is, cops should be aloud to break the laws to catch others doing it? speeding to accidents is understandable, but to provoke an accident just to catch someone?

no its not a law here and it should be and no i didnt get it from "cop shows", maybe just classes ive been taking. entrapment is a term used for what the police did, wasnt stating it as a law.

who said anything about the cops speeding to provoke it?

all it takes is a few revs and the douche bag next to you will want to drag and take off in a shower of shit.

dunno about you, but id rather the police ruled the country then the people they lock up.

dunno about you, but id rather the police ruled the country then the people they lock up.

i'd rather either! what we have is decent! a democracy and seperation of power!

who said anything about the cops speeding to provoke it?

all it takes is a few revs and the douche bag next to you will want to drag and take off in a shower of shit.

noone has said cops speeding to provoke a crime, i said cops provoking, to cause an accident. if the cop wasnt there to provoke a race, it wouldnt have happened at that time, regaurdless of it happening another time.

you said "at least if the cops provoke it then they are close at hand if/when the other moron crashes and kills innocent people." so this means, if they crash and kill someone because they provoked a race, its ok because their close at hand? what are they going to do after this, how will them being close at hand after this happening make other people safe. will the cop go, let me clean the blood and brains off your window mate, so i can defect you and get you and your car off the streets so this little woopsie doesnt happen again.

cops are not helping if they are causing trouble to try and stop it. it will result in more crashes, high speed chases and even innocent people being hurt.

this is what i was saying about "cops provoking, to cause an accident"

do some research on other countries that are controlled by the police and youll see where im coming from.

once again, not having a dig at you mate. just trying to get my point across :D

point taken.

my original point was that if morons dont speed when cops are around(undercover) then theyll speed when they arent, either way douchbags are going to try to drag.

i think thats right, noone will do shit if the know the cops are next to them.

i dunno, i think its a pointless discussion, cos its just an on going thing that will never change no matter how much everyone bitches.

thats very true, but i dont think even the police could control that.

what they should be doing is making their presence known insted of hiding.

thats is the best thing anyone has said on this thread, i agree 100%

but then again, they wont raise revenue from that will they?

they have more of a chance of catching lead foots, if they blend in with normal, everyday traffic.

theyre not stupid, just dumb!

i agree that the road is not a race track, and it would be a safer place for all if it stopped, but they are going the complete wrong way about it.

i think thats right, noone will do shit if the know the cops are next to them.

i dunno, i think its a pointless discussion, cos its just an on going thing that will never change no matter how much everyone bitches.

i didnt start this thread to start a "bitch fest" mate.

i simply wanted to inform people that police are still using these tactics (unmarked performance cars)

think its a pointless discussion ay? DONT READ IT!

This is a very informing thread apart from a few discussions.....i never knew that cops were in slammed XR8's....now i will be susing / treating every car like its an undercover car......not that i hoon around or anything....

thats is the best thing anyone has said on this thread, i agree 100%

but then again, they wont raise revenue from that will they?

they have more of a chance of catching lead foots, if they blend in with normal, everyday traffic.

theyre not stupid, just dumb!

i agree that the road is not a race track, and it would be a safer place for all if it stopped, but they are going the complete wrong way about it.

revenue shouldnt even be a concern to the government. what they want to do or at least say what they want to do is stop people speeding.

if you know there is a cop near, i know i wouldnt speed. but when you dont your more likely to do so, by accident or on interntionaly.

like ted180 said, theres noway the government can conrtol people from speeding but this could help even if its only 1% less speeding fines its still better then nothing.

i didnt start this thread to start a "bitch fest" mate.

i simply wanted to inform people that police are still using these tactics (unmarked performance cars)

think its a pointless discussion ay? DONT READ IT!

you took that totally the wrong way.

you took that totally the wrong way.
Seems alot of people lately do :D

We can be very sincere in what we sometimes say but be sincerely wrong at the same time.

Perception is 9/10 of how people receive us.

Sorry to whore this thread with philosophical crap.

ah the gtr 32 does the 1/4 in 13 flat, id like to see a stock commo do that. i think the brand new hsv does it in 13.3 last i heard. although that corvette they are comparing with the r35 seems to be pretty quick so lookout if holden get their hands on that engine.

trucks have like 700hp but i dont see 1 of those beating a skyline either :( it aint always about the power figure

Alright chumps you've quoted me then made statements completely unrelated to what i said. Lets begin

"A GTR 32 does the 1/4 in 13 flat". I don't ever remember saying that they didn't so what are you on about?

And here is the most clever of them all.

"trucks have like 700hp but i don't see 1 of them beating a skyline either"

I never said the power is what determines how fast a car is down the quarter. I said i doubt a SKYLINE with 167 kw would be quicker than the new SS over the quarter mile.

Please think before posting.