SAU Community

Well Well, Sa Police Are Back To Their Tricks Again.

craig R33

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright chumps you've quoted me then made statements completely unrelated to what i said. Lets begin

"A GTR 32 does the 1/4 in 13 flat". I don't ever remember saying that they didn't so what are you on about?

And here is the most clever of them all.

"trucks have like 700hp but i don't see 1 of them beating a skyline either"

I never said the power is what determines how fast a car is down the quarter. I said i doubt a SKYLINE with 167 kw would be quicker than the new SS over the quarter mile.

Please think before posting.

i only said it because you seemed to be giving sly-dn sh*t about his car when all he was saying was don't bother racing falcodores

167kw atw is pretty much what gtr's have standard so i wouldnt be so sure his car couldnt teach a ss a lesson

anyways this has nothing to do with the thread so ill leave it at that.

the problem is on these threads there's no tone of voice and people often percieve a agro comment when it was really just someone posting up their thoughts which are being taken way further than they had intended

sorry trying to sound inteligent and add to what sled said but i can't come up with 1 of his bus ticket/thought of the day like statements :) ill go watch some dr phil and come back

Edited by gzilla

someone pls change 'there' to 'their' in the thread title

many thx

Can you please change 'thx' to 'thanks' and 'pls' to 'please'.

Many thanks

:)

Edited by Import S13

i only said it because you seemed to be giving sly-dn sh*t about his car when all he was saying was don't bother racing falcodores

167kw atw is pretty much what gtr's have standard so i wouldnt be so sure his car couldnt teach a ss a lesson

anyways this has nothing to do with the thread so ill leave it at that.

the problem is on these threads there's no tone of voice and people often percieve a agro comment when it was really just someone posting up their thoughts which are being taken way further than they had intended

sorry trying to sound inteligent and add to what sled said but i can't come up with 1 of his bus ticket/thought of the day like statements :) ill go watch some dr phil and come back

very true, well said

We can be very sincere in what we sometimes say but be sincerely wrong at the same time.

Perception is 9/10 of how people receive us.

Sorry to whore this thread with philosophical crap.

Thats why I hate the forums sometimes. You can be debating a topic, but everyone else thinks you're fighting over it ... not necessarily the case.

I had an interesting 'debate' with SK not long ago, but got alot of "he is god" and "he knows his stuff" etc. I never really disagreed with him, I just wanted it explained thoroughly (I do have good mechanical knowledge) and written documentation on the topic is all.

I'm sure SK does know his shit, but I've not met the guy or dealt with him and the recommendations are just hearsay, until I do met/deal with him. Until then, I'm sure as hell going to pick the shit out of technical stuff, so I can develop a good knowledge of it. It all starts somewhere.

Can you please change 'thx' to 'thanks' and 'pls' to 'please'.

Many thanks

And can we change the "Sa" to "SA" thanx :(