SAU Community

Any Sauers Go To Adelaide Or Unisa?

JulzR32

Hey.. just wondering if there are many people goin to Uni on these forums? Also be interesting to put down what you are studying...

I go to UniSA, mainly City West campus but sometimes Mawson Lakes! Live in Murray Bridge tho for the time being... I'm studying a bachelor of Tourism and Hospitality Business Management, this is my first year!

Julz

yeah im citywest cause its the best UNISA :/

doing part time at night bach of commerce, i think the class im doing now is 1st year and next semester i jump to 3rd year. kinda all over the place with my weird tafe credit i get.

im only doin microeconomics at the moment. started a crazy new job as an accountant with regular overtime so 2 classes became to much for me but i dont work there anymore so i need to crank it back up next semester i reckon.

this is what i got as options for next semester, still deciding

Corporations and Partnership Law (LAWS 2005) Study Period 5 - 2008 4.50

Global Issues for Accounting (BUSS 3017) Study Period 5 - 2008 4.50

Issues in Accounting Theory (ACCT 3003)

and i think theres 1 more to go after that and the stupid budge class.

you done your budge yet? i hear you can pick any small short course so i reckon ill pull that trick to save wasting my time.

I go to unisa city west, doing a bachelor of business (management of information technology), its my first year. Still adapting to the uni life, im not enjoying uni that much atm :/ .

im only doin microeconomics at the moment. started a crazy new job as an accountant with regular overtime so 2 classes became to much for me but i dont work there anymore so i need to crank it back up next semester i reckon.

...and i think theres 1 more to go after that and the stupid budge class.

you done your budge yet? i hear you can pick any small short course so i reckon ill pull that trick to save wasting my time.

Global Issues & Issues in Acc Theory are BS courses, they're just there to fill up the program unit requirements.

Word of advice don't do Strategic Mgmnt Acc as an elective, also, I'd suggest pick a BUGE course that doesn't have an exam. :/

I go to unisa city west, doing a bachelor of business (management of information technology), its my first year. Still adapting to the uni life, im not enjoying uni that much atm :) .

I finished my Bachelor of Business some 2 years ago and my masters after that. Did it at UniSA City West. Real stupid lecturers there. Have fun dealing with Campus Central, the overcrowded computer pools, and the online enrolment (unless they've now fixed it). BTW the Worldsend will be your friend! Expect to work harder for your grades if you have a majority of OS students in your classes.

I'm now studying Design and Construction Management at TAFE for drafting qualifications.

:/

I work round the corner from Uni SA Mawson Lakes, give us a wave if you see a Blue R-dirty-2 sedan in the area. :domokun:

Oh and all you still there, enjoy it while it lasts, you'll miss it trust me (well some bits of it anyway).

I'm now studying Design and Construction Management at TAFE for drafting qualifications.

:domokun:

Hrm the only thing I ever learnt from 3 yrs of IT at Currie st TAFE was how to make a variety of different bongs....

Too bad I knew the curriculum before joining. Waste of time for me personally.

Ohwell.

-D

lol i was thinking about starting a thread like this but u beat me to it hehe

wel im 1st yr studying bachelor Administrative Management at Unisa City West.

Im there Tues, Weds and Thurs.

City West has the best looking gals out of uni's i think..oh and so does magil campus :domokun:

Hey im at also at unisa... 3rd mechanical engineering

mostly at mawsons, but hav to do ADA as an elective at city west... at least i can enjoy the view there lol