SAU Community

Rate A Plate

Hahaha that's awesome! Both of my personalised plates are clean! :yes:

However, my bf has a complaint against his plate for excessive noise (stereo) from a few months ago :spank: lmao.

did any1 look at the frequent raters section on the left side of the page, there is a guy on there who rates on average 9 cars a day... i can understand doin it evry now and then when an idiot cuts u off and so on, but 9 times a day? he must have bad luck!

did any1 look at the frequent raters section on the left side of the page, there is a guy on there who rates on average 9 cars a day... i can understand doin it evry now and then when an idiot cuts u off and so on, but 9 times a day? he must have bad luck!

;) sounds like someone who needs to lighten up

some ppl are jus really anal about being overtaken, i hate ppl who sit in the right lane doin the limit when there is plenty of room in the left lane to do the limit, then they get level with another car and you can never get past them ;)

some ppl are jus really anal about being overtaken, i hate ppl who sit in the right lane doin the limit when there is plenty of room in the left lane to do the limit, then they get level with another car and you can never get past them ;)

+1 ;)

Off topic but doesn't that mean you are speeding?

are you saying you havent?

if you want to get into legalities then shouldnt we all be in the left lane unless overtaking? and yes overtaking is meant to be done within the bounds of the speed limit

nice find... might join up and start attacking other peoples driving... need some unmarked cop car plates....anyone have some :/ lol....jks... but with the guy doing 9 rates a day, i do see it possible as he might do plenty of driving and probably has a paper and pen handy and writes stuff down as he is driving.

my plate is clean and so is everyone in my family. thats 8 cars somehow i dont think they have been watching any of them close enough