SAU Community

Clear Side Indicators For R32 Gtr

After searching, having the other half search, and not really finding ready-build side indicators (front guard mounted) for the GTR, and the GTS-T ones not fitting, I decided to give this tutorial from my old Soarer days a go, and it doesn't look to hard to do, and results seem to be alright.

I am getting a dremel and some spare indicator brackets next weekend (heavily booked this weekend) and will give it a go, and when I get around to it, will post pictures, but this tutorial might help others for a DIY clear-look indicator lenses for the R32 GTR Skylines.

Could also help for other cars as well, and wont cost you the stupid prices I have heard about either.

http://soarercentral.com/sc-forum/messages...html?1195895355

Let me know if you cant see the article, and I will copy and paste (with thanks to the author and site for their hard work in bringing us this information).

Brian.

i used Mazda 6 side winkers on our car...looks great

med_gallery_23582_772_146787.jpg

You car looks amazing! Where did you get the clear indicators for the headlight part from? Would love to get my hand on some of them.

cheers

You car looks amazing! Where did you get the clear indicators for the headlight part from? Would love to get my hand on some of them.

cheers

Peter from Bodyform in Sydney might be able to source them for you. He had them on his R32 GTR.

Contact Details:

Bodyform Motorsports

U 33/ 62 -66 Hume Hwy

Lansvale 2166

Ph: (02) 9727 2788