SAU Community

How Much Would It Take For Me To N/a My Skyline R32

rustykilla

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aren't you the goose a month ago came on saying you wanted to buy a turbo and your dad didnt want you to but he could go and get ^%#$%%^ and you mum was cool.... well we all now remember the storey

pretty sure that was you, bit of a spanner1.jpg

for those that cant put 2 and 2 together its a tool

EDIT

>>see his original thread<<

remember now we all told you buy NA to listen to your old man

LOL HAHAHA very funny i want something with a bit of style i want to spend about 7-10k maybe a bit over, my mum is fine with the car thing its just my dad he dosent want me getting something with a turbo but F*** what he says.... :D

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/17...45#entry3740945

:(:(

:nyaanyaa:

aren't you the goose a month ago came on saying you wanted to buy a turbo and your dad didnt want you to but he could go and get ^%#$%%^ and you mum was cool.... well we all now remember the storey

>>see his original thread<<

remember now we all told you buy NA to listen to your old man

lol, that was a painful 10 pages.....lost count how many times Pepsinator had to edit the crap out of his posts.

Just buy a F#@ked turbo for stuff all, and slap it on the kitchen table while the old mans having breakfast and say "fine you stupid balding old man, heres my stinking turbo, Its not in my car anymore"

Prob dont do that, cos you'll still speed and get more tickets and then you'll be living on the streets..........

Just buy a F#@ked turbo for stuff all, and slap it on the kitchen table while the old mans having breakfast and say "fine you stupid balding old man, heres my stinking turbo, Its not in my car anymore"

Prob dont do that, cos you'll still speed and get more tickets and then you'll be living on the streets..........

yeah and then you'll be busking Cat Steven & Glen Campbell songs in the Rundle Mall :P

lol stick a tennis ball under the throttle pedal so ya cant press it down as far lol

Hahahahaha thats gold..... or maybe amputate the right foot at the ankle!!

f*ck me im the opposite to you mate, no boost makes homer go crazy, oww and fellas shaun at boost works says that n/a loves being turboed. he estimates it will make 269kw atws when done thats if i get it done cause im a wally.

he estimates it will make 269kw atws when done thats if i get it done cause im a wally.

not without a lot of support mods. You will need injectors and fuel pump added to your list (as well as FMIC and ECU) to get those figures. Easier to start off with an RB26 front cut in that case

4 door sleeper and others have a read and tell me what you think would work out cheaper in the end apart from selling the car(which in a year may be an option to go gtr)

The N/a engine will respond well to turbo charging, The ideal way is to do it with aftermarket engine management that way the comp ratio of the engine wont be an issue until poss 16 odd pound boost is desired on ult 98, The way to go to be cost effective would be running std cast manifold, hi flo turbo, front mount cooler exhaust, and then injectors and engine management, You will spend prob around $ 8500- 9000.00 to get this to come together but you will have around 270 kw at the wheels, An engine transplant with front mount cooler and exhaust will be around the $ 6500.00 and will deliver approx 190kw at the wheels, all s/hand turb etc

Hope this helps your decision making

Cheers shaun

oww and the tennis ball under the celi, takes gold

but at least that 8500-9000$$ can be done in stages if you know what i mean

so get standard manifold few hundred with standard turbo and standard ecu run low boost untill the next round of mods can be afforded

thats my opinion