SAU Community

Grid Race Driver...

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow you defiantly must be using a wheel my biggest is about 500k as well

In regards to a GT Killer.... NOT EVEN CLOSE, Personally I don't think GRID is a NFS killer. I must admit though I am addicted to drifting the S15 in the demo and just to let you know how easy it is my current highest drift score on the 3 laps is 18.5 Million. The hardest boss for drift in the demo gets around 1.5-1.7 million just so you can compare.
18.5 million points goddamn, my highest is around 500,000 lol. :(

yeah i like it a lot too haven't bothered much with the mustang racing

beein playin this today the demo with the s15, game is mad i like it alot, in car view is killah

wow you defiantly must be using a wheel my biggest is about 500k as well

yeah i like it a lot too haven't bothered much with the mustang racing

eh

even on keyborad its not hard to get a high score.

Just got to play with the thorattal on the higher gears

My score is with PS3 controller. Basically leave all settings standard but be in a manual car (I also change my controller settings so throttle and brake are on the analog stick). Now the only gear you need for the whole track (demo version with s15) is 3rd. So off the start get your car into 3rd and leave it there, Try to hit cones and fishtail down straights to keep your multiplier going. Takes some practice but you should be into the millions after a few attempts. Come down alot to brake and throttle control.

i got it on ps3, i think it's pretty smick, graphics are nice and its fun racing, it's certainly not realistic but i'm enjoying it more than any need for speed game after the first one.

Guest trikdoutvl

well i brought this game on thursday n also brought the xbox 360 steering wheel and been playing it, n i love the midnight down hill tourage or wat eva its called, been using the gtr r34, shittest bit of the game is how u caint modify the cars.. i now own forza 2, juiced 2, nfs pro street, pgr3 and grid n heres the order i put them in

1.forza 2

2.grid

3.juiced 2

4.pgr3

5.nfs pro street (f*kin hate this game)

i caint rap my mind around the drift mod still struggling, but i seen my cousin score 18 million on the s15 demo so drifting is possible

Been playing the full version game for the last 2hrs on multiplayer with about 10 people. The graphics are fantastic, not sure about the snd as i dont have headphones but its a heap of fun.

Bought it today as per bros request.

The poor touge racing makes me wish Kaido Battle came out on ps3. that game was A-grade.

Drift battle is fun, touring is boring and fake, turns at 170km's without skidding lol.

But yeah should last me about 2 weeks which is decent. ;)

Edited by Magic

• 1 month later...

Just picked this game up on Thursday - love the drifting in this game shits over need for speed as an arcade racer, the graphics is excellent, the crash damage is... fun? lol - multiplayer is great having like 12 people drifting around on the HKS Freestyle D track - the track is basically like an industrial warehousing area by the docks and you have up to 12 people flying around corners theres so many near misses its awesome ;) anyone play GRID online on the PS3 would most likely find me in there on that track - username 'typevu'

• 2 weeks later...

man this games fkd its has the name barry harry etc but the game dnt have larry im fkn spewin!!! i dnt liek how the game feels either too sensitive in turnin i knew i should of bought harvest moon!