Cruise This Friday Night To Welcome Back My Lil Girl She Is All Fixed

DIOR 33

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i'm ready! boost is down to almost stock, i'm out for a nice drive not to race!

Was great to come out and meet a lot of u guys, lots of great cars out at the meet tonite... such a shame the cops cast a long shadow, maybe next time i'll have a go at this whole 'cruising' thing...

My cameraphone sucks arse but at least I got one decent looking shot. L->R Dohmar, Bunny33, MissR34. 32, 33, 34. >:thumbsup: All white too muahahah. Ahh. Im too easily amused.

Cya'll next time. No way in hell I'm goin' near Glenelg tho ;P

-D

post-36383-1210339387_thumb.jpg

Good to come out and put a couple of faces to usernames :-)

Ben, Pete, Kellie - nice to meet you guys (how nice is that bike!!!!!)

Circumstances prevented me from cruising far - but hope you guys had a trouble free run.

Andrew

Good to come out and put a couple of faces to usernames :-)

Ben, Pete, Kellie - nice to meet you guys (how nice is that bike!!!!!)

Circumstances prevented me from cruising far - but hope you guys had a trouble free run.

Was good to meet u too man, your engine rebuild is quite impressive... just wish I knew how to do my own engine rebuilds ;P

Kellie did an awesome job with the interest + the handouts... gw on that! And yeh, petes bike impresses... thats a lot of chrome to polish...

And yeah, I hope nobody gets reamed...

-D

yeah good to meet the few people i did. ben, pete, and blue32(sorry, didnt catch your name)

btw blue32, im the guy that was standing with sam after everyone left :thumbsup:.

Edited by ted180

yeh spotted ya astra norman german! glad that everyone was on their best bahaviour aswell :(

BLUE 32 it was nice meeting ya! hopefully cruise when i get my liscence back.... i want ur carbon diffuser between grill and engine :D

spotted ya car down their DOHMAR but diddnt get to meet ya sorry bud.

JOE33 good luck with the mods man. good to meet ya.

LUKE enr34 good to be able to put a name to a face! look forward to seein that 26 under ur bonnet and hope the project begins soon! good to meet ya.

matty, pete, cara and dan good to see u guys again

guy thanks for the ride mate!! as usual always top stuff.

:thumbsup:

Yeah was good cruise! Bailed at Glenelg though. Who saw that champagne gold Ford get pulled over? Was way to loud and too low...

u mean the one with stockies?? yaa that was hilarious

ha what about those clowns down south at maccas throwing bottles and sh1t! man get a life but for a moment i thought it was gonna be me and Pete against those guys! but as far as it went Pete dealth with that white t shirt dude in a nice manner i reckon! oh and the bogan chicks, puahahaha! all in all it was a nice turn out

Edited by nos man

good cruise, was good ta meet a few more peeps from the skyline team. and good ta see the traditionals again.

dohmar nice to meet ya dude but whats with the cutting my car out the pic what a punk :D all good realize it probably wouldnt have shown on the cam since its dark.

cara it dosnt look that bad, stop being such a damn perfectionist im sure itll be back on in no time

jenkies always think of the scooby doo jekies or whateva that orange chick says when i hear that. not long to go with the license now. but $$ will soon disapear instead on petrol

sled always good to give a lil sh*t to (i heard he cant read then again how the hell he post of this forum, also heard he's insanely jelous of my car :thumbsup: )

that bike is crazy, if that was mine i think id be in constant fear of being attacked by a bikie gang and having a stolen. o yea and i suppose that gtr of yours is alright aswell for 1 of those whizbang newer model thingys u kids drive these days

unfortunately i didnt read up on the notes before we left glenelg and just followed ppl till i got stuck at the lights and they turned off home and stupid me followed.

planned to wait in town for a lil bit and meet ya's at mt lofty but i guess you guys didnt make it.

rather than hijack the thread ill stick what happened in this 1

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/Fe...na-t218537.html

Awesome cruise! absolutely loved it even though i bailed at Glenelg...

and it was nice to put some names on faces

NOSMan, still owe you $5, and will return it at the next cruise.

Nightkids, how did we get to the first stop first even though we were at the end of the pack? :thumbsup:

4doorsleeper, Love the bling!

and Jenkies is almost back on the road with his GTR!!! haha better enjoy those smokes now coz in 33 days time they are gonna be petrol money!

haha its just heaps funny how everyone driving past us down at the bay were trying to impress us...

cant wait til the next cruise!!!! :D