SAU Community

Cruise This Friday Night To Welcome Back My Lil Girl She Is All Fixed

DIOR 33

was a well organised cruise by the appearance of it kellie (and co of course hehe). Caught up with yas at glenelg with flick and luke afta being round at a friends for the evening. Was good to see so many cars out (and pete's 2 rides hahaha)

ha what about those clowns down south at maccas throwing bottles and sh1t! man get a life but for a moment i thought it was gonna be me and Pete against those guys! but as far as it went Pete dealth with that white t shirt dude in a nice manner i reckon! oh and the bogan chicks, puahahaha! all in all it was a nice turn out

pete dealt with that rather well, and i give him the highest commendation for that. He didnt let them keep dealing their deep southie scum bullshit (hey, im a southie so i can say that hahaha) and if they were big enough men they would deal with it. Obviously the other guy wasnt a big enough man to throw the first punch.................still cant believe the cops let most of the pricks get away though..............but oh well

how did the rest of the cruise go from seaford? was low on fuel and had an early start this morning (hence why its not even 8am and im replying)

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi guys

sorry i didn't make it, didn't finish work till 7 then the skyline had a flat battery.

I'll make sure im at the next one.

hope u all had fun. was there any cop trouble

yeah good to meet the few people i did. ben, pete, and blue32(sorry, didnt catch your name)

btw blue32, im the guy that was standing with sam after everyone left :D.

Ah now it all makes sense Tim! :thumbsup: All the cool kids stayed behind............. Good to meet you and catch up with Sam again (its been awhile).

Going away for work all the time makes it hard to catch up with the events for SAUSA (When's the club starting? Time to get cams affiliation and get on the TRACK again!!!!)

<update - stopped being a snob and added my Name to my personal info.....>

blue32 ur engine bay is mad!!!!! lots of time effort and money!

wish i had all the above hahaha

Thanks mate - it certainly takes lots of both but the hardest thing is finding the time and PATIENCE to do it right first time. I was so itching to drive it all through the rebuild, walking in the shed seeing it stripped was hard. I think the defining moment was when I started thinking my Verada daily driver went alright and had a bit of grunt........ :thumbsup:

was a well organised cruise by the appearance of it kellie (and co of course hehe). Caught up with yas at glenelg with flick and luke afta being round at a friends for the evening. Was good to see so many cars out (and pete's 2 rides hahaha)

pete dealt with that rather well, and i give him the highest commendation for that. He didnt let them keep dealing their deep southie scum bullshit (hey, im a southie so i can say that hahaha) and if they were big enough men they would deal with it. Obviously the other guy wasnt a big enough man to throw the first punch.................still cant believe the cops let most of the pricks get away though..............but oh well

how did the rest of the cruise go from seaford? was low on fuel and had an early start this morning (hence why its not even 8am and im replying)

[/quote

you guys went on the cruise without us :)

Nightkids, how did we get to the first stop first even though we were at the end of the pack? :)

night kids is me by the way Joe good to meet ya mate

also who ever was driving that supra i was flashing my headlights at you to say turn yours on, not the best time to be forgetting them down glenelg with the cops around. was pretty funny the entire club rolling past while the falcadore was getting chatted up by the cop.

blue32 time effort n money hey got any of that you wouldnt mind putting into my engine :) crazy engine work you got there

who ever had the silverish stagea at the back with roof racks you scared the sh*t outa me thats why i was driving so slow. i couldnt see properly through the car behind me and i thought it was a cop car about to attack us.

who had the cam with the low mount pics? pics or ban :(

Edited by gzilla

Yeah was good cruise! Bailed at Glenelg though. Who saw that champagne gold Ford get pulled over? Was way to loud and too low...

Was with the missus in the laser, drove past and saw you all and saw the ford...thought oh crap, sum1s cruise will end with defect...luckily it wasn't a skyline :)

Andrew your car is insane :) i didnt cruise either but was good to meet a few people and have a chat.

Sam, i think i saw u pulling into ur house last night *somewhere* just off henly beach road ?

God damn it, even my 31 is off the road atm so i couldnt make the cruise, but when i saw you all....kinda makes me regret placing down a deposit to build a house :(

hahaha sorry Kel didnt see this sooner,

great cruise too btw, im off to lie down my head hurts :(

excuse me steve will you be attending this fine event tomorrow night :)

Sorry we didn't cruise, was heading the complete opposite side of town to us. We all headed down to st kilda to play, so hope you all had as much fun as us.

Emily?? those pics you took of some of the cars were wicked..definitely have to catch up again - after we all wash our cars hopefully. Good to catch up with a few peeps we hadn't seen in a while.

Catch ya's.

Agreed plus queen of Dior

Sled - King of Bling :)

Kellie - "Queen of Cruise" :(

oh so agreed i was to the left of sled 1 meter away from all that action ready to jump the fence if they started i so hate those situations :) to Peter in diffusing an ugly situation

let's not go down south again!

Was with the missus in the laser, drove past and saw you all and saw the ford...thought oh crap, sum1s cruise will end with defect...luckily it wasn't a skyline :(

Sam, i think i saw u pulling into ur house last night *somewhere* just off henly beach road ?

God damn it, even my 31 is off the road atm so i couldnt make the cruise, but when i saw you all....kinda makes me regret placing down a deposit to build a house :)

hey Vlad! sounds like me. in hindsight i wish i had put money into a house over a car, it would not be much fun, but better in the long run :)

you need to think more on your tags Norman all you have in it is cars wont get you very many hits try like

" skyline australia nissan gtr silvia r31 r32 r33 r34 s13 s14 s15 180 slo turbo "

you need to think more on your tags Norman all you have in it is cars wont get you very many hits try like

" skyline australia nissan gtr silvia r31 r32 r33 r34 s13 s14 s15 180 slo turbo "

I was planning to keep the vid more on the low (ie Embed Only) because I didn't know if you people wanted the video very public, but I will edit the tags now.

Edited by normangerman

oh so agreed i was to the left of sled 1 meter away from all that action ready to jump the fence if they started i so hate those situations :domokun: to Peter in diffusing an ugly situation

oh no sh!t! that was you madaz? i was the dude next to Pete