Cruise This Friday Night To Welcome Back My Lil Girl She Is All Fixed

DIOR 33

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

its good to have a cruise like this which everyone was sensible, no cops.... i think if the cops were to hang around and keep an eye out like they did at the bay then pounce when some idiot does something stoopid i think we would all be happy with that! i think the few cops i saw were fair chilled and just sussed it out! which was awsome... then got the HOONS in the falcoon! haahah

GOOD CRUISE!!! we need a day one coz my camera decided to say oh i dont like dark i will take shit pics hahahaahaha!

nice cruise :)

wish we took more photos.

didnt like those dudes down south shouting 'gooks' - hurt my feelings a little :banana:

Don't let them get to you Paul, I didn't lose an ounce of sleep over those clowns.

Put some pics up when you get a chance.

nice cruise :blush:

wish we took more photos.

didnt like those dudes down south shouting 'gooks' - hurt my feelings a little :blink:

Heh they wouldn't have liked my numberplate then... probably wouldve given them a take two seeing a heavy ass white dude getting out.. children eh

-D

Kellie - "Queen of Cruise" :P

oh pete your so sweet what can i say, ;)

and as for down south aaagggrrreeed never never again ili punks

im glad everyone had a good time i like organising these cruises its fun, and lots of hotties in the one place :P

Seeing as i missed out, had a dinner, make one for next week and im there? Im sure everyone that attended wants to go on another one of Kellie's cruises!

first post & first cruise with sau [ my friend paul/aftdrk invited asked me to come ]

i was in the blue toyota levin, and yeah really enjoyable cruise - definately consider coming to the next one (provided im welcome :) )