SAU Community

R34 Gtt Maintenance

Guest TR34GT

Guest TR34GT

Hello again fellow SAU Members,

I was wondering if any of you out there would be interested in developing database sheets of problems and solutions for the R34 GTT.

Attached are the first four (4) Car Care Data Sheets that I have put together so far.

The sheets will be updated as I go.

They are meant to try and give owners an idea of how various problems were solved on their car.

If anyone is interested in contributing to this database, please feel free to complete and email me their problems and answers.

I was hoping that SAU would eventually allow me to keep this database on this site.

But for now, the data is stored in my profile.

Many thanks.

Regards

TR34GT (Jim)

CDS_No_1___Engine_Running_Rough_at_Idle.pdf

CDS_No_2___Engine_Running_Rough_at_Idle_and_Load.pdf

CDS_No_3___Boost_Gauge_Not_Working.pdf

CDS_No_4___Tiptronic_Transmission_Light_at_High_Speeds.pdf

CDS_Template.doc

Edited by TR34GT

• 4 weeks later...

Good compilation there. Just some input, i've have problems with my auto transmission light coming on once in awhile before. it stays on after startup..dissapears after awhile...and when this happens my cars in 3rd gear ONLY.

I read somewhere that the light comes up for afew reasons, one being low voltage i.e. a weak batt. ALSO...your car starts off and stays on 3rd as a result of low voltage. Which explains why the lights dissapears afterawhile (charging) and re-starting puts ur car back into normal gear shifting.

I got my wetcell swapped for a Delkor Dry cell. Problem never came back since...=D