SAU Community

Wrecking R32 Gtst [tas]

Wrecking R32 GTST. Most parts availiable besides engine and box. Not a lot of good panels.

* Manual pedals, tailshaft, master cylinder, etc

* All interior parts

* Brakes

* Diff

* Boot lid

* Tail lights

* Stock wheels but can't guarentee condition

* Drivers side door and rear 1/4 windows

* 3" turbo back exhaust

Any other parts just ask

Feel free to make an offer

Located in Tassie

Ph. 0409 958 227

Finally got a list of parts still avaliable

*Tail lights in mint condition - $80

*Pedals, tailshaft, gearbox crossmember, etc (basically everything fora 5 speed conversion minus box, clutch and flywheel) - $200

*Radiator - $50

*Turbo - cat 3" exhaust (tig welded stainless with screamer pipe for internal gate and only 3 weeks old) - $200

*Cat back 3" exhaust (has a few small dents and has had a small section of straight replaced as it was a bit squashed) - $200

*Instrument cluster - $70

*Console with lid - $25

*Drivers door window - $50

*Factory looking fitted floor mats - $20

*Drivers side chrome window strip - $20

*Power steering pump, reservoir and all lines - $40

*Complete aircon set up - $30

*Heater box - $20

*Drivers side power window switch - $30

*Wiper motor - $10

*Rear wiper motor and arm - $10

*All seats (trim in very good condition) - $250

*Boot carpet and spare tyre cover board - $20

*Brake booster - $20

*Engine mounts and crossmember (ideal for Silvia/180SX RB conversion) - $50

*Glovebox and all dash parts - $30

*Diff (minus brakes and cant guarentee driveshafts until its out of the car) - $150

*Bootlid with shaved spoiler holes (gunmetal grey in colour) - $120

Edited by PSI086

*Turbo - cat 3" exhaust (tig welded stainless with screamer pipe for internal gate and only 3 weeks old) - $200

*Cat back 3" exhaust (has a few small dents and has had a small section of straight replaced as it was a bit squashed) - $200

pics of these two items,preferably of the cat-back still atatched to car

and price of delivery to NSW 2164

cheers

P.S you got an ashtray?

• 4 months later...

Still got a few bits and pieces left over which I'd like to clear out of the shed

*Console with lid - $25

*Drivers side chrome window strip - $20

*Hicas power steering pump and reservoir - $20

*Wiper motor - $10

*Rear wiper motor and arm - $10

*Front seats in very good condition (drivers side back section had a slight twist in it but has been repaired) - $100

*Glovebox - $30

*Various dash and interior parts - $offers

*Bootlid with shaved spoiler holes (gunmetal grey in colour) - $100

*Interior lights - $10ea

*Power window assemblies - $20ea

*Door handles - $10pr

*Instrument cluster surround - $10

*Space saver spare and tyre (never fitted to car) - $50

PM me or Phone 0409 958 227 as I don't get on here much

Edited by PSI086