SAU Community

3” Full Gtr Exhaust System (hks, 5zigen, Jasma)

Item: 3” Full GTR Exhaust System (HKS, 5Zigen, Jasma)

Condition: Used

Price: $350

To Fit: R33 GTR

Comments:

3” mild steel full GTR exhaust system

Front pipes are KSP branded HKS copies. Twin 2.5” with flex pipe into 3”.

Jasma muffler has 3” internal diameter, with a 5Zigen exhaust tip. The tip is 5” wide external with 4” internal size.

The rest of the system is 3” piping. The hotdog in the centre section has a crack in it and the fibreglass deadening is showing through (about a 10c piece hole), but this doesn’t seem to be an obvious leak. I think it might only be a hole in the exterior surface. I didn’t even know it was there until I took the exhaust off. The system has road scratches on the underside low points, but is not dented in or squashed in anywhere that would reduce the size.

Can use a standard catalytic converter or straight through pipe provided which has a bung in it for the exhaust temp sensor.

Car was making a good 300+ kilowatts when installed. Exhaust is not droney. Exhaust is reasonably quiet compared with some GTR exhausts, but you still know it’s there. I had the system on an R33 GTR, but I don't see why it wouldn't fit a R32 or R34. Also the cat back system should fit R32 GTST and R33 GTST.

Pickup only prefered. Otherwise buyer arranges courier.

I can obtain a quote for shipping if buyer is genuine. But it will be through a courier or sent in multiple parcels. Shipping costs will be forwarded onto the buyer.

Please contact me if a quote is required.

post-6928-1210221261_thumb.jpg

post-6928-1210221281_thumb.jpg

post-6928-1210221297_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...